Movies on M3i

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Darkii, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Darkii
    OP

Darkii Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2009
    Hey guys,

I just put some .dsm movies on my m3i, but when i try to load it, it just shoes up with either both screens black or both white...

Is there some configurations or anything i need to do to get movies to work? currently using the latest sakura system file.

2. Bently

Bently GBAtemp Fan

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    hm, i dont think .dsm works on the M3. Only .dpg.

3. Darkii
    OP

Darkii Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2009
    Oh ok,

Thanks for that i will give .dpg a go

4. HJ-kos

HJ-kos Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    dsm works fine on my m3i with sakura fw

5. Darkii
    OP

Darkii Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2009
    Yeah that's really strange, i think it was just the way the file was converted. What converter do you us HJ-kos., I'm also using the latest sakura

I've tested some .DSG files and they are working fine, i didn't rip them myself however.

If people could recommend some good conversion programs it would be greatly appreciated.

6. Sabri23

Sabri23 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2008
    Netherlands
    Holland (gld-...)
    So your using m3 with moonshell right ?

Try formatting the cart , and put the software again , than try putting moonshel on it

Download : BatchDPG

Batchdpg can't convert videos from avi to dpg .
    So you must first download -> Winavi , than convert the avi to an MPG or MPEG file (i'l forgettet wich one [​IMG]) this wil take 10-15 minutes , than convert the MPEG To DPG WIth BatchDPG

make a new folder on your sd card called : Video's . Put the movie ((DPG file )) into that folder , turn your ds system on [​IMG] , start moonshel , open the folder with moonshell called video's , start your video ((DPG Video)) and enjoy [​IMG]

Than enjoy watching your movie [​IMG]
    Please be sure Winavi isn't a free progam

Offtopic :
    I dont watch movies on my nds ,it takes to long to download an convert them , and it takes a load of space on my sd card:)

link to BatchDPG : http://dc109.4shared.com/download/43554804...053326-48a3b2c9

link to winavi : http://rapidshare.com/files/208728577/yoDo...ter.9.0.9.0.rar

7. HJ-kos

HJ-kos Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    I used Sakura DSM encoder v1.35, converted successfully mkv and mp4, but no subs. Additional software: lastest ffdshow, matroska splitter, DirectVobSub. If you want to convert video to DPG you really should use SUPERĀ©

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice