KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
OP
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
So, over these past few days, I watched quite a lot of new movies and most were nice, I guess. Decided to make a batch of mini-reviews.

• Limitless - Good editing, very visually appealing, but I think it's meant to disguise how convoluted and nonsensical the plot really is. It's tries to be intelligent, but it's not nearly as clever as it thinks it is. 2.5/4
  • Source Code - Probably the best movie this year so far, it's an intelligent and well thought out film. The characters are creatively placed within the plot, the cinematography is complementing and the science fiction is clever even if it seems to be a bit far fetched. 3.5/4
  • Rio - A very energetic animated movie, the beautiful landscaping and the great voice cast could make up for the simplistic plot. A great family film and worth watching in 3D. (I did, even though I have quite a distaste in 3D) 3/4
  • Gnomeo and Juliet - This take on the classic isn't the best. It has good animation yet it tries too hard on it's jokes. It relies on puns that refers to the original and that was ultimately its downfall. 2/4
  • Scream 4 - It's not as good as the first two (the third sucked) but it's good entertainment. It still relies on the old formula, but thanks to a good cast and humorous tone it manages to be decent. 3/4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-