Mortal Kombat - Can not Backup Card

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Smoker1, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Smoker1
    OP

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Vita 1st Gen
    3.60 HENkaku - Enso
    Adrenaline 6-Fix
    SD2Vita as uma0

So, I wanted to Start MK from Scratch. I had already used Vitamin to Backup/Install from my Vita Game Card. So I went to
    ux0:User/Savedata/
    ux0:User/Savedata Backup
    and I Deleted the Folders PCSE00023
    Then, I got a Error when I tried to run Mortal Kombat. I Deleted the Game and tried to Backup/Install again. No matter what I do, either use Vitamin or MaiDump, when it goes to Open the Manual, I get a Error C2-13700-1
    But when I run the Game from the Card, it works perfectly fine.
    I place the Card in the Slot, it Installs the Game, but then I Delete it since both Vitamin and MaiDump require it not to be Installed. I make sure there is nothing in the ux0:/data/Patch or ux0:/data/Vitamin/Patch folder for the Game. So it should be like it was never Installed.

2. Smoker1
    OP

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    OK........now there is another problem
    Because of Mortal Kombat crapping out on me, which I finally got working again somehow, it effected other Games/Apps. EVERY Save got Moved to a ux0:User/00/SaveData_org Folder. Some Games work. Asphalt-Injection works fine........except now I have to start from Scratch.
    Injustice-Gods Among Us on the other hand........keeps giving an Error. Already tried Uninstall->Installing it. Even MaiDump gave an Error when I tried running it to try and take care of Injustice. I Uninstalled then Installed it again which worked, but Injustice STILL wont work no matter what. I tried moving the Save Data back to where it should be, but that did not work.
    Right now having to Check EVERY Game and App now