ROM Hack Question Mortal Kombat 11 100% savegame - YOU CANNOT SAVE IN THIS GAME

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is my official request to the community of the community as im sure alot more people will want to play with all charachters in this game.
But we are unable to save because of online verification.

Perhaps someone with the official game can port it's save over to a modded switch?
Or perhaps with cheatcodes we can get the other charachters?

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
"Welcome" (ironic of course) to to the first 2019 MMO fighting game (minus the first "M" aka massive), paid as any other AAA but working like the crapiest Free-2-play game :

If ppl don't stop this shit right now by not buy crap like that it's the wide open door to even crappier moves in the near future...

JAMVisuals

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The MK11 dlc is out now which unlocks Shao Khan. There is also a set of codes in the SX OS pinned topic at the top of this forum that will unlock Shao Khan and Frost for use in game without the dlc installed as well as unlocks the Kollection items. Unfortunately the creator said he wasn't able to unlock the customization options, but that there is a debug menu in game that should unlock them but has no idea how to enable it. We can only hope that they can figure it out.

Gamefox40

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
The MK11 dlc is out now which unlocks Shao Khan. There is also a set of codes in the SX OS pinned topic at the top of this forum that will unlock Shao Khan and Frost for use in game without the dlc installed as well as unlocks the Kollection items. Unfortunately the creator said he wasn't able to unlock the customization options, but that there is a debug menu in game that should unlock them but has no idea how to enable it. We can only hope that they can figure it out.
and I here is something not found cheats for MK 11

Gamefox40

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Я нашел чит, это на странице 249, нужно I found a cheat, this is on page 249, I need to drop it into a file and that's it. I can throw off if necessary

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
We can have the rest of the unlockable with a cheat so why not the kustom things ? Nothing to do with the save in the game

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Story progress saves but you can't get any koins or in-game currency or unlock anything in this game without being connected to their servers.
Wow. Just wow. The stupidest thing I've heard of in a long time. Wtf.
Guess I'll stick to cheats then although I usually avoid them.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Wow. Just wow. The stupidest thing I've heard of in a long time. Wtf.
Guess I'll stick to cheats then although I usually avoid them.
I used a cheat to unlock content but itsn't persistent, it gets overwritten for your real save server side. So I'm not sure if a cheat could be applied at all :c.

Maybe those cheats that doesn't modify game values stored server side like traverse walls could work :P

Last edited by cucholix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica