Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
TheDsKid said:
What if there is a way to get R4 using M3's Touchpod??
Seriously, BUY AN M3 DS REAL. We're not going to tell you again. They're different cards which work differently, your R4 DS cannot miraculously evolve into an M3 DS Real, an M3 Sakura, or an iTouch.

The R4 DS and the M3 DS Simply are the same products so they can switch from one to another via minor mod, the three newer cards are different.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheDsKid said:
What if there is a way to get R4 using M3's Touchpod??
This line of questioning on this forum has been "done to death" around the time the English hacked Sakura was released many months ago......I must admit I too posted way back about getting it to run on my old R4. Unlike yourself, I only asked once, gave in and bought myself an M3Real.
I'd say you are 'skating on very thin ice' dual posting under different headings. Proliferating this board with trash/crap posts isn't going to make you any friends here
lecture.gif

Dizzy Doom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You won't be able to run ANY firmware that isn't designed for your flashcart, because, well, it's DIFFERENT hardware, so the rom booting code is different for each one.
Sakura was hacked to be used like Moonshell 2 is used now, as there's no way the rom booting code works on any cart but the m3 real (or the itouch ds, but that's a different story, because itouchds hardware is very similar to the m3real)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-