Homebrew Moonshell vs Sakura

bollocks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i keep hearing about people preferring sakura to Moonshell 2 for one vague reason or another (something to do with slide controls and/or stability) - could anyone elaborate on these? i can't find the sakura dldi version anywhere to compare the two, and i don't have an m3 product to run the original version on.

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
besides the lame skin, Sakura looks better, but which plays videos better as there main use is a video / movie player.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well they're both pretty much the same app afaik, just slightly different GUI. Both are made by infantile paralyser or moonlight or someone (both are made by the same person anyway
wink.gif
). Just M3 Sakura was out a while ago as a commercial flash cart OS, and Moonshell2 is just released. But there are very few features different, I have tried the DLDI M3 Sakura, and MoonShell2, the only probs i had was either was MoonShell2 doesn't work on my crappy Max Media Dock past beta 5 for some reason, and below that it corupts the card. But MoonShell2 has no less features, and I'm not sure if Sakura has extlink function, but if it doesn't MoonShell2 is definetly better, because that allows it to run external apps to open ANY file, provided they are coded correctly, so it can load ROMs on certain cards, and can load emulators and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom