Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
homebrew.gif
Moonshell v2.04 Stable
Update

dslite.jpg

No change log has been released so far. I noticed that a new skin was added called monoblack. The default skin is now back to normal. A new important change is that the download has been changed to a self extracting 7-z executable in order to save space. There is also a possible fix in a fatal error.

Thanks to Madguy for the news!​

download.gif
Download (42.2MB)
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

fullstrength

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a couple weeks into my ds hacking days....i have an Acekard 2i with firmware 4.17 on it....found a link to an operational moonshell on Acekards website....it was 1.71 i believe....after reviewing posts i've seen people get 2.03 working on Acekard2i's with detailed workarrounds....can someone tell me y this program and ak2i os no longer comunicate with each other out of the gate....y so much user modification/tweaks

thanx

fullstrength

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hacking, modding, tweaking, whatever....all irrelavent....if you or anyone else knew what i was referring to, y waste anyones time stating the obvious...and i'm not dissing that tutorial....looked like it was working and all, but that didn't answer my question at all.....if you dl these latest moonshell releases, try to run them on ak2i, they don't work anymore (without applying user tweaks and modification)....which brings me back to my original question......why?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hate self-extracting 7zip files, they just dump everything into the current folder, and screw up if you use something like download-status bar to execute them.
If you try and run the program it doesn't let you choose where to put the damn files.

JLsoft

The Joystick Lunatic
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the people whining about it being a .EXE, 99.99% of the time you can extract self-extracting .EXE's using whatever you'd use to unpack your normal, non-SFX .RAR/.ZIP/.7z archives.

Virgil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KchuP said:
grrr... No Change Log... Again...
frown.gif
. i quess this still doesnt work on R4 SDHC.

I don't think Moonlight would want to code for fake cards; I'd suggest just getting the new ones that have been made my M3, since it would be the only way to load them.

Just tested this thing out; videos play much smoother and cleaner using the new DPG tools for Moonshell 2+. The list is also much faster, but it doesn't seem that it listens to the additional text files (Easy Delete, No Back, etc.) from 2.02, but it does seem much more smooth. I wonder what the next update will bring...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1