moonshell help!

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by gamefreak94, Apr 20, 2010.

Apr 20, 2010

moonshell help! by gamefreak94 at 6:15 AM (1,146 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. gamefreak94
    OP

Member gamefreak94 GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster

United States
    okay i need help on this b/c the new gui wont let me use the old moonshell for somereason. Only the 2.09, its not that i don't like it, its just that i like the old one better b/c i could close my ds and listen to music at the same time like an mp3 but now i cant with the new moonshell. Could someone help me out here.

2. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    What is the error message that it gives? The only possible fix I can think of is to edit the Cyclo's config.xml file, and change:

3. gamefreak94
    OP

Member gamefreak94 GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster

United States
    forget it got it too work by putting moonshell 1.71 on my book marks. Moonshl2.09 is my media defualt though :C

4. Gariscus

Member Gariscus Former Team Cyclops Mod

Australia
    I know I'm a bit late but with the new gui you have to edit config_debug.xml instead of config.xml.

Also with 2.10 there is a setting that allows you to close your DS and listen to music at the same time. To change it press Start, GUI /Audio Settings, make sure the Global Category is selected and scroll down to "When the lid is shut, the speak power..." and make sure the box next to it is NOT ticked.

I haven't tested this one but I'm pretty sure it would work: With 2.09 open moonshl2 folder and from there open moonshl2.ini and change SpeakerPowerOffWhenPanelClosed=1 to SpeakerPowerOffWhenPanelClosed=0