Hacking Moonshell confusion

efiste2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im somewhat of a noob with aceKards and want to get into using moonshell, but all i ever saw when i was using R4 cards was a screen full of japanese writing. SO can anyone direct me to a version of Moonshell for the much better aceKard that has an easy to use english interface.........
wacko.gif

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
search the forum... oh yea google.com

HINT - usually official firmware releases of carts, have moonshell in the .rar or .zip file containing the firmware.

Wynd

efiste2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers for the HINT!!! i have now got moonshell installed, one question, mp3 files play just fine using an IPOD type player. but jpeg Picture files dont show up.....what am i doing wrong. The MP3 files are simply placed on the micro sd card,
blink.gif

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
efiste2 said:
Cheers for the HINT!!! i have now got moonshell installed, one question, mp3 files play just fine using an IPOD type player. but jpeg Picture files dont show up.....what am i doing wrong. The MP3 files are simply placed on the micro sd card,
blink.gif
I think you are using the official firmware. Try using AKAIO 1.5. And the 'ipod player' only plays MP3 files, it can't show JPEG pictures. You can view JPEG's in moonshell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    meowie13 @ meowie13: hellooo everyone