Moonshell 2.06

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Kystadio, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Kystadio
    OP

Kystadio Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Australia
    Moonshell won't load on my Acekard.

Top Screen:
    Moonshell ver 2.06 stable booting...
    Extention memory was not found.

Bottom Screen:
    An error was detected while trying to access the disc or a file. Please confirm the followings:
    Was ROM file of a correct DLDI patch started?
    Please re-format the media and try again.
    Please try with different media from another manufacturer.

I'm using AKAIO 1.5.

What can I do? [​IMG]

2. scrtmstr

scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    the Netherregions!
    download the latest version, moonshell 2.08stable. download it here

3. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    I've had this problem when updating to 2.08 - I had ran the 2.08 setup when I already had 2.06 already on the memory card

You could try deleting the 'logbuff.txt' file in moonshl2 folder - this sometimes works otherwise I suggest you copy everything off the memory card onto your PC & reformat it (using Panasonic formatter)

Then install Moonshell,AKAIO, followed by your games/txt/pictures/movies etc you've backed up

For some reason moonshell get a little 'confused' when not installed onto a 'clean' memory card (especially 2.08 for some reason)

Oh one last thing - if you're planning to run ROMS through Moonshell - then stick with MS 2.06 as 2.07/2.08 blocks the nds.akaio.nds loader

4. TudorBlue

TudorBlue GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 29, 2007
    Im having trouble setting moonshell up on my AceKard RPG. Im using AKAIO 1.5. I have dowloaded the latest 2.08 version of here and have put in the root of my acekard rpg, I have got some movies on my sd (DPG files). But when I start my ds up and select moonshell from the menu,I get all kids of error messages " an error has occured whilst trying to access the disc or file". Please confirm the following; was the rom file of DLDI PATCH started etc etc etc. In other words, I cannot get it to run and I cannot watch moviews on my ds. Please help me..............someone

5. TudorBlue

TudorBlue GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 29, 2007
    Well............that went well