Moonshell 1.71 problem..

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by NightKry, Apr 15, 2009.

1. NightKry
    OP

NightKry GBAtemp Regular

Jul 19, 2007
    Canada
    Like, here?
    Yeah... I've ran the setup about three times now... Enabled softreset in the customize menu, and it still doesn't work when i hit start (or press RESET from the dropdown menu)... freezes out and gives me a
    I'm not using moonshell 2 because... I don't like it, haha. I like the original better. I dunno...

2. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    i was like that myself until i realized how much better the dpg decoding is in the 2.00 versions. i still don't like the new interface, i miss all the old options. anyways you need the reset.mse file for the acekard. i think you can rename the akmenu4.nds to reset.mse and drop it in the moonshl\plugin folder. i can't recall if this is how to do it, so give it a try. in moonshell2 you can just launch the akmenu4.nds from the interface, and it will boot back to the firmware.

-another world

3. VatoLoco

VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    Ya Cant Get There From Here
  4. NightKry
    OP

NightKry GBAtemp Regular

Jul 19, 2007
    Canada
    Like, here?
    Ahhh. Thanks guys. I'll go try that out =D

5. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    vato: does that work on the ak2 with the new version of moonshell? i only ever used that for my rpg.

-another world

6. VatoLoco

VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    Ya Cant Get There From Here
    im pretty sure that its just for the old moonshell 1.71, but ive used it on ak2 and rpg...now im curious to try it on the 2.0 version=)

edit: Moonshell reset.mse working link

edit2: i renamed the reset_mse_06b to RPGS.nds and put it in the moonshell2 folder. It looked like it was gonna error, but it worked to soft reset back to the ak firmware.
    i think just renaming akmenu4.nds to RPGS.nds works smoother tho=)