Status
Not open for further replies.

ndsgamingfreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi there so i need help with reviving phoenix i have encounter the phoenix through volcano entarry got the fire feather from it now the part that i need help on is how the hell do i revive that damn phoenix?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing you mean obtaining the phoenix monster...in which case, I used google for you (be grateful, I don't do that often...usually I redirect to lmgtfy):

QUOTE said:
Phoenix: Go on an expedition to Volco (volcano; must be Breeder Rank S) and search near the start for a yellow event crystal. A Phoenix will fly into view and start circling towards the center of the volcano. Further along, on the north-eastern part of the map, you will find another yellow crystal, which forms a bridge across a pool of lava, leading to a small island. Search the island for a Gold Peach. Move on to the south-eastern corner of the map. Another event crystal will appear nearby. You will find the Phoenix from earlier, which appears to be injured. Your monster will ask you give it the Gold Peach. If you say yes, the Phoenix will recover and fly away. As it leaves, it will drop a Phoenix Feather, which can be used in combination to create a Phoenix. Phoenix can then be regenerated at the shrine.

-edit-
I'm not helping you because of the two random hate PMs that you sent for my unlucky timing of bumping another thread on top of yours, but because I'd feel like a real ass not answering something so blatantly easy to find (copy/pasted your question and got an answer in the first page...) and satisfy my impulse to help nubs.

Reactions: signz

ndsgamingfreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i regenerate it at the shrine!!?!?

oh and btw dont go calling me nub when you have never played monster rancher now gtfo my thread.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
...learn to play your game maybe o.0...I don't even have the dam game and I'm still giving answers here...
QUOTE said:
its easy to use an item in for combining. you take the 2 monsters you want to mix (both should have good stats for a good off spring) when you mix the main and the sub and click ok you will be asked if u want to use an item. click yes and click the item. you will get a pure bred of whatever item you choose. so just go based on stats and not looks for the monsters your mixing

-edit-
Sorry I don't play and yet can give you the answer to the question you are asking o.0...

Reactions: signz

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
fgghjjkll said:
Instead of asking questions here, gamefags provides me with everything I need to know. Have you used it?

... Did you even look at the date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.