Monster Hunter XX Translation Help

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Zeff-555, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Zeff-555
    OP

Zeff-555 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2017
    Venezuela
    Hello everyone, I'm going to do a translation of Monster Hunter XX into Spanish and I need help.

After searching a lot, I got the necessary tools to modify the texts of the game, I tested with the NTR OnionFS plugin, I changed a text of the game by the word "HACK" and it worked, but when I tried to change that same word for "Hack" did not work. So I assumed it was a bug with the font files.

Try using the font files of the Monster Hunter Generations and it worked but another problem arose now I can not see what is written in Japanese, everything that is written in Japanese appears with question marks.

I translated what says "Cliente" and "Resumen" the rest is in Japanese but has a glitch
    [​IMG]
    How do I fix this glitch?

The other error is with the size of the texts, some words are too big and I do not know how to resize, for example
    [​IMG]
    How to resize the text?

Please help me
    :(

Everything was tested in the MHXX demo because the complete game has not yet come out.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm still studying

and special thanks to @dasding for the tools and the ROM Hacking Guide for the MH4U/MHX :bow: