SaiTheOHaireDeliveryGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same, but my PC is not :P
Well, it's been a while I wanted to get a new one (desktop instead of laptop you know...), now's probably the time ;)
I'm in the process of building a new PC myself, but it's such an awkward time to do so, with Kaby Lake X releasing on 26 June, Skylake X releasing by August, and Coffee Lake S releasing around or soon after that time.

Reactions: Hayleia

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
MY BODY AND MY PC IS READY. BRING IT ON CAPCOM.

Honestly got kinda bored with the portable MHs, can't stand the loading screens anymore and the multiplayer infrastructure is ASS. At least here people can join in and drop off dynamically. Heck yeah.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the process of building a new PC myself, but it's such an awkward time to do so, with Kaby Lake X releasing on 26 June, Skylake X releasing by August, and Coffee Lake S releasing around or soon after that time.
These names suck, but I'm assuming that these parts are pretty powerful.

I guess I might build my own pc eventually, but for now I'll just sick with my current laptop. It's not the best, but it's not a potato either.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
These names suck, but I'm assuming that these parts are pretty powerful.

I guess I might build my own pc eventually, but for now I'll just sick with my current laptop. It's not the best, but it's not a potato either.
My laptop can run games really decently, but I can't stand the fan's noise -.-
Any desktop has far better aeration than my laptop so even if I get a very very powerful desktop, it would make less noise.

Reactions: Garblant

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: So basically, that's a cheat, huh?