Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
think abut this
the Monster Hunter Tri Server go down on April 30th
now people wil havel move to the new game on the wiiU, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, to keep playing MH online

why save them when the new game is out

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I won't sign for one reason:

It IS Capcom we are talking about here, they are so much on the money they don't give a shit about their fan at all. They want you to buy Ultimate so they have new money. Also they might work like this:

MH3 servers get replaced by MH3U servers, else they pay twice the server costs.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
think abut this
the Monster Hunter Tri Server go down on April 30th
now people wil havel move to the new game on the wiiU, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, to keep playing MH online

why save them when the new game is out

Why? Because not everybody can just drop three hundred and fifty dollars plus tax plus and extra sisty plys tax to play the newer game. they already have a game that seels fairly well. People are still considering picking up the Wii version. People STILL play with their Wii consoles. Why destroy a online mode when they could just lessen the number of servers used and keep the Wii version going along with the Wii U and 3DS versioons?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I won't sign for one reason:

It IS Capcom we are talking about here, they are so much on the money they don't give a shit about their fan at all. They want you to buy Ultimate so they have new money. Also they might work like this:

MH3 servers get replaced by MH3U servers, else they pay twice the server costs.
MHtriUltimate server will run from Nintendo servers.
MHtri Wii is as of now on Capcom servers.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what EA is doing: it's absolutely shameful. I didn't think there were other companies who would do something like this. Here's another story that further isolates me from the modern game industry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1