Hacking Monster Hunter Tri: Error 002

Link2999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay first off I realize that this has probably been posted before, but after a quick skim of the first few pages under different boards I am unable to find a solution (also did a google search if that counts). Secondly, this isn't an error when trying to load the game with a bootloader, but one when I try to enable cheats with Gecko (My copy of Monster Hunter is legit). I know I did patch the bootloader awhile ago to solve this issue (with errors) but this seems to be unrelated. That's about it, except for one other thing. When I try to download codes via the Wii (CodeDownloader or something), I'm getting exceptions (no codes and need to force go back to the menu) on pretty much all the games, anyone have a solution to why it's doing this?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Error 002 is caused if the game is thinking it is using the wrong IOS or the revision of the IOS is too low. Update the IOS it is using and it should be fixed. I think it's IOS55, so get the latest IOS55 with NUS Downloader and install it with WAD Manager.

Link2999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed the latest ISOS (ISOS55-64-v5406) from the NUSDownloader and it's a no go (Made it into a WAD and installed using the WADInstaller). Is there another ISOs to download or what?

Link2999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LethalTalon said:
Install DarkCorp. It replaces all of the IOS's it could possibly be with cIOS's that can read DVDs and have the trucha bug.

I'll try it out in a bit and post the results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Syl +1