Monster Hunter Rise PC version confirmed, set to release in 2022

maxresdefault.jpg

The cat, er Palico, has sort of already been out of the bag, after the Capcom hack that saw company secrets and upcoming plans spoiled, but Monster Hunter Rise's producer has finally given official word that the game will be coming to another platform. IGN spoke to Capcom's Ryozo Tsujimoto, who stated that after a deluge of fan outcry from players in the west, Monster Hunter Rise will be getting a PC version in early 2022. That's all that was said, but now players can stop wondering as to the if and when regarding the latest Monster Hunter game on platforms other than the Nintendo Switch. On that front, the Switch version of Monster Hunter Rise will be out on March 26, 2021.

“We received a lot of requests for a PC version of Monster Hunter Rise, particularly from overseas players, and so we have decided to develop a version for PC, which we aim to release in early 2022,” said Tsujimoto. “This is still under development, so I’d like to share more detailed information when the time is right.”

:arrow: Source: Exclusive IGN Japan interview

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I got a feeling that this game's graphic is going to be huge different than Switch version. Since PC is very powerful system than Nintendo Switch. I have this game on my Nintendo Switch. It would be very interested to compared those two. I am keeping my eyes on it next year just to compared two versions.

It's hopeful, but for a lot of releases, the primary system determines how many polygons and logic arguments exist in any given moment. Unfortunately, I don't think this one will break the trend of just being higher resolution and higher framerate. I believe MHWorld will still have more detail.

Last edited by tabzer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-