Status
Not open for further replies.

PancakeHerder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did this and all the cheats are still enabled by default.

I got my cheats from Cheat Updater as well. That's probably the problem. I guess I have to put them in manually. All of them are enabled by default despite me changing the .ini file.
where do I even put the cheats though? i used the atmosphere folder or whatever and that seemingly did nothing.

meepmeepers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back up your save before using this code. Limited testing. Make sure you are at the right place when you use this code.You must turn it off immediately after use. You risk corrupting your game the moment you exit the equipment sell box.

[Hack first item in equipment sell box] <--Fixes white helmet by changing item to sell. Confirmed to work from multiple users.
580F0000 0D68A2D8
580F1000 00000080
580F1000 00000088
580F1000 00000010
580F1000 00000020
780F0000 00000030
640F0000 00000000 08100019

Credit goes to @TomSwitch

dec1337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For people with 2 switches, 1 being legit, what's the extent of cheat abuse that can be done?

Trading rarity 3 items at the max amount a legit copy allows and just going on hunts via local multiplayer and getting easy wins via hacked switch using cheats, is there anything else?

This is about as much as possible for now I think, if someone makes a monster vacuum cheat that'd be useful for insta completing missions in local co-op and mass farming the items at the same time.

D

Deleted User

OP
where do I even put the cheats though? i used the atmosphere folder or whatever and that seemingly did nothing.

SD CARD> atmosphere\contents\0100B04011742000\cheats\6CDEC176EA1D12C5.Txt

Hold L+D-Pad Down+R3 to turn On screen Cheats menu, if its a Black Screen you need these plug ins in your Apps Folder:

Sysmodules Plug in + Turned ON
Tesla Overlay Plug In + Turned ON

use Deepsea-ToolBox NRO to manage what plug in you have on or OFF

Last edited by ,

Stunx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is about as much as possible for now I think, if someone makes a monster vacuum cheat that'd be useful for insta completing missions in local co-op and mass farming the items at the same time.
Oooh is that a thing??

SumOf1000Lies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is there any way to obtain a charm? Do I have to wait until end of game?

Same question, I have the save file from w350922439's thread
That save has a lot of talismans I can edit/ replace
I use it as my personal save
So no problem on using pre-existing talismans to be overwritten by god talismans

But I have a friend who wants me to generate talismans for him on his save
Is there a talisman cheat that can spawn talismans in your equipment box out of thin air?
Or do I have to wait for save editor/ talisman editor to generate them

Thank you

Stunx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to do a talisman cheat using a premade but I'm getting nothing but freezes.

I've cleared the whole first row of equipment (from the menu where you sell equipment). Am I missing something from the instructions? Is it not as simple as turning on one of the pre made cheats?

I'm not sure if it's relevant but I currently only have a crappy one trait talisman obtained and equipped.

bungeegums

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So no problem on using pre-existing talismans to be overwritten by god talismans

Is there a talisman cheat that can spawn talismans in your equipment box out of thin air?

Thank you
Once you unlock the melder you can do the talisman cheat

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I'm trying to do a talisman cheat using a premade but I'm getting nothing but freezes.

I've cleared the whole first row of equipment (from the menu where you sell equipment). Am I missing something from the instructions? Is it not as simple as turning on one of the pre made cheats?

I'm not sure if it's relevant but I currently only have a crappy one trait talisman obtained and equipped.
Yeah so what i do is equip a lvl 1 charm and turn cheat on on idle screen, check if its changed exit out turn cheap off requiep next charm and repeat. I always exit out of the box and turn off and turn on cheat no freeze or errors for me

Reactions: SumOf1000Lies

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you
you can only upgrade existing talismans, or you can create a new code that can, I didn't go that far

Last edited by TomSwitch,

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I need help with this Talisman editing stuff, I've read the guides but I'm still confused. Im trying to get a talisman that has 3-2-1 slot with good abilities for Great Sword, probs Attack,Crit Eye,Weakness exploit. I also saw you could have up to like 5 abilities or something on a talisman. Can someone PM me and help/explain this stuff to me?
I have a talisman currently that is 3-1-1 aswell

also funny thing the guy who was editing talismans for money, now his site and twitter are gone sooo HAHA, not sure what happened

Last edited by Ultimos54,
Reactions: Khalyus

Khalyus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I need help with this Talisman editing stuff, I've read the guides but I'm still confused. Im trying to get a talisman that has 3-2-1 slot with good abilities for Great Sword, probs Attack,Crit Eye,Weakness exploit. I also saw you could have up to like 5 abilities or something on a talisman. Can someone PM me and help/explain this stuff to me?
I have a talisman currently that is 3-1-1 aswell

also funny thing the guy who was editing talismans for money, now his site and twitter are gone sooo HAHA, not sure what happened
U need to check skills for making these, but for starters no "attack" related skill can be in a 3-2-1, 3-1-1 us the best u can have.

Oh If u are going to use god level, the First skill Max level should be 3, Second slot can have more. If u do this u propably Will not get the white helmet of Doom!

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thanks for the help, but I literally have no idea how to do it correctly and what skills I should be going for? I just want a good charm for Great Sword that has its skills maxed etc

Khalyus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thanks for the help, but I literally have no idea how to do it correctly and what skills I should be going for? I just want a good charm for Great Sword that has its skills maxed etc
Any greatsword build should have Focus+ quicksheat, since we have a Quick charge cheat, use quicksheat on skill one and earplugs on skill 2.

Reactions: Deleted User

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thing is I play online with friends, so I need abilities that are good in both online and offline, I already have focus and quicksheathe in my currently build ingame.
I need more attack,crit eye,razor sharp/eye stuff.

If anyone is able to gen me some god talismans for Great Sword specifically, PM me and I'll send you my save if you want me too, I don't want to risk doing anything wrong haha. I currently only have like 2 Talismans and 1 is 3-1-1 slotted

Last edited by Ultimos54,

Amatsuo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be great, I hope they make it pastable, as Athena's ASS is no longer updated :cry:
Seems they did add a Import feature, however it's completely random without their generation key.
So it still would require the manual entry of all 10,000 Charms, assuming it could handle that much.

Dnell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if some please make the following if possible:
Buddies exp multiplier
unlock all switch skills
1 Decoration max skill

Last edited by Dnell,

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Dnell switch skills are linked to hub quests just finish them fam
buddie exp maybe a good code, but you could just farm monsters quickly need be with the 1 hit kill codes

isn't attack gems 2 slot? hmm

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?