nuruhuine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
So there's that small PC program called Charm Generator that i downloaded from the 'Cheat$ Hunter' Discord.
As i understand, in order to use it, one must first reach a point in the game where they can create R7 Charms, then make a Charm with that program with the selected skills and decoration slots and save the code generated on a text file named '0100B04011742000', that is gonna be located in the 'atmosphere/contents' folder on the Switch SD Card.
Then, with MHR running under Atmosphere, one needs to import it in-game using Tesla Overlay and replace a non needed R7 Charm with the generated one by using the cheats.

Ok... But what if i would like to do that under SXOS instead? Is that possible?
If so, how can i do it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited by nuruhuine,

bungeegums

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,
So there's that small PC program called Charm Generator that i downloaded from the 'Cheat$ Hunter' Discord.
As i understand, in order to use it, one must first reach a point in the game where they can create R7 Charms, then make a Charm with that program with the selected skills and decoration slots and save the code generated on a text file named '0100B04011742000', that is gonna be located in the 'atmosphere/contents' folder on the Switch SD Card.
Then, with MHR running under Atmosphere, one needs to import it in-game using Tesla Overlay and replace a non needed R7 Charm with the generated one by using the cheats.

If so, how can i do it?

You should ask help on the discord since most of the cheats come from the users there

Ownturn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

If so, how can i do it?

It should be possible. The one difference should be the contents folder may be called something else. Titles is what the folder may be called.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!