Gaming Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Friend Codes Post

DarkSeele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I never thought I'd be able to get the Large Zenith Wyvern Gems but I'm finding great success hunting Apex Seregios with randoms doing the 1001 Shards mission. Challenging but not so ridiculous like the Apex Jho or Rajang...forget it!

Apex zinogre is the easiest monster and thus fastest to get them. Master's Test probably have a good chance, if you can do it this quest usually gives 2-3 Zenith Wyvern Gem L's and if you don't get those, you get Zenith Wyvern Gems.

Also this is my new FC: 4613-9618-3420

I've entered almost everyone with Mii's name on the list

mr allen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the time...

never had that happen solo, but it does remind me of when I hunted a teostra with a group of people. We had accidentally ended up in two groups, one on high ground and one on low ground. The teostra wouldn't make up his mind on who it wanted to target, so it would fly to one group, land, decide to change targets to someone in the other group, then fly right back to the other group. He did this like five or six times, but we did get some free hits in since he wouldn't actually attack anyone.

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to get a charm set put together so I can farm charms! Really praying for a Honed Blade + Evasion charm so I can put together my dream armor with Honed Blade, Evade Dist and Evasion +3. Right now I have Evade Dist, Evasion+3, Sharpness+1 and Attack(S) which is close... I also have another one with Evade Dist, Evade+3, Sharpness+1, Weakness Exploit & Sneak.... I really love sneak but I rather have the higher damage output... oh and I'm a Switch Axe user

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mainly use Honed Blade + Razor Sharp + Guard2

If i get a good charm Guard+2 8 OO, I should be able to put in artillery novice in there as well.

I mainly love guard+2 as a charge blade user for the guard points. Its great GPing an attack and being able to super burst right after it.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started to put together a Great Sword set and now I realize I need the HR R.Basarios quest too. lol. Let me know if you get it!
kk lol. Only luck Ive had is people with G rank ruby basarios quests unfortunately. I found lots of those, but no high rank so far.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So disappointed right now. I finally managed to find someone with the colorful feast usj dlc quest, but found out you have to be g3 and Im only g2

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been playing with Great Sword, got a killer set. But went online to fight a few lvl 130+ Rajangs... Killed a few but a couple rounds I double carted. UGH! I was so embarrassed! Words could not express my disappointment. But with those Apex monsters sometimes they just f*** you and there's nothing you can do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway