Gaming Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Friend Codes Post

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
This is my first MH game, so I'm fully expecting to be laughed out of this thread, but...

Is there any sort of waypoint system at all? IE a marker that tells you where quest objectives are? Failing that, is there any way to identify creatures in game? At the moment, when I'm told to go kill something, I wander all over the map just killing one of everything until I see my quest update so that I know I have the right beast.

On topic, I'd love a few mates to play with :).
[Bache] : [Lachlan] : [Zeus] : [4828-7083-7151]​

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey for this game, I'm just wondering if the single player mode is good enough or do I need to play multi?

Playing single player is fun on it's own. It actually makes you a better hunter since you don't have other players available to carry you through the ranks.

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
awesome! then can I switch to online whenever I want/have the balls to risk banning my console?

My plan is to try the game out for a few weeks, if I like it, buy the game.

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome! then can I switch to online whenever I want/have the balls to risk banning my console?

My plan is to try the game out for a few weeks, if I like it, buy the game.

Yes there is a set of offline story campaign missions and online missions. They are a separate set of missions but doing some online missions are necessary to unlock some offline missions. Also, doing offline missions unlocks some online stuff too. Gets a little confusing. But, the online missions can be played completely offline by yourself. They will just be a bit more of a challenge since the monsters are buffed for 4-player parties. It's a very fun and challenging game with an insane amount of content, as long as you don't mind getting your butt kicked initially.

mr allen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason i feel like im the only one that doesnt play this on a N3DS or with a CPP and to me it just feels natural not to have a right stick, must have played to much mhfu.

Kamilot

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Monster Hunter 4 fans In Aus my Deets are Kamilot - Kamilot - Kamilot - 212278193641
Please feel free to add my code happy to play mh4 multiplayer With anyone :)

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first MH game, so I'm fully expecting to be laughed out of this thread, but...

Is there any sort of waypoint system at all? IE a marker that tells you where quest objectives are? Failing that, is there any way to identify creatures in game? At the moment, when I'm told to go kill something, I wander all over the map just killing one of everything until I see my quest update so that I know I have the right beast.

On topic, I'd love a few mates to play with :).
[Bache] : [Lachlan] : [Zeus] : [4828-7083-7151]​
No waypoint system, but there is an item called Psychoserum that reveals where all large monsters are on the map. You can also use armor skills detect or autotracker. Another option is to use support forte felynes. They have detect as well. Last option is to wave to the blimp using gestures and they'll mark on your map for a moment where the monster is. The quest shows you when you pick it what monster you need to kill. When you find it, you'll know. Music changes and everything.

Reactions: bache

Kamilot

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the add Juice and Lachlan I added the original list of people I'm still pretty new to the game but if anyone wants to party up I've never played multiplayer before.

Cheers again :grog: happy hunting :lol:

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
yes pippin.
also guys this is my first MH game ever loving it so far but at the same time still learning most of the mechanics. loving the insect glaive right now so if you guys can gimme some tips that would be great. =)
Perfect I will add you to in 5 minutes. I am a new comer to MH aswell.

Pip'

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes pippin.
also guys this is my first MH game ever loving it so far but at the same time still learning most of the mechanics. loving the insect glaive right now so if you guys can gimme some tips that would be great. =)

I've never used the insect glaive but this video should help if you haven't seen it already. Also, this guy's channel has a wealth of information.

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never thought I'd be able to get the Large Zenith Wyvern Gems but I'm finding great success hunting Apex Seregios with randoms doing the 1001 Shards mission. Challenging but not so ridiculous like the Apex Jho or Rajang...forget it!

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got my GQ teostra to lvl 140.
Insanely hard :hateit:

I've farmed him a lot. Something that may be helpful... if you can spare 5 sockets, get 5 Microbio jewels which gives you Bio Researcher skill (negates bomblight). Makes surviving a lot easier. If you hit his back legs, it makes him flinch and can cancel attacks. My friend was doing 7 minute runs on 140 Teostra with 4 people all using glaives by constantly flinching him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol