ROM Hack Monster Hunter 4 Save Editor

SilverRegret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
um.. need help here? i just wanna buy some divine armor sphere.. and dunno what happen but my account banned.. (>. <; could you clarify what did i do wrong? or its a bug? thanks..

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
um.. need help here? i just wanna buy some divine armor sphere.. and dunno what happen but my account banned.. (>. <; could you clarify what did i do wrong? or its a bug? thanks..
Tell me your username. Maybe you purchased the item when the price updater script was running. I have to modify that sorry

GoldenHamburger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know of a program that can get the user1 file from the .sav besides the one for homebrew that got released a couple days ago?

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know of a program that can get the user1 file from the .sav besides the one for homebrew that got released a couple days ago?
I want to know how to extract the userX file from sav. If anyone know how to do it I'll really apreciate it. Once I know how to do it, more people will be able to use it

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dont get me wrong, I hope you guys have fun with your hacks, but lately there has been an influx of hackers in the online modes. As a solo hunter beeing dependant on random parties it is ruining the game for me. There are either HR 999 idiots triple karting, or people with just impossible godly skill combinations and insanely high one hit status effects on weapons. It's kind of sad, I stopped playing pokemon because half of the players seemed to be using hacks, and it seems monster hunter is awaiting the same fate.

It seems this system is built with some moderation in mind, but others aren't.

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Dont get me wrong, I hope you guys have fun with your hacks, but lately there has been an influx of hackers in the online modes. As a solo hunter beeing dependant on random parties it is ruining the game for me. There are either HR 999 idiots triple karting, or people with just impossible godly skill combinations and insanely high one hit status effects on weapons. It's kind of sad, I stopped playing pokemon because half of the players seemed to be using hacks, and it seems monster hunter is awaiting the same fate.

It seems this system is built with some moderation in mind, but others aren't.

this is why i never play any online 3ds game or any other shitty online game with potential hacking

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to up certain skills to +15 to +30 at this point? ie. Constitution, Defense, etc

Max seems to be +10 on talisman maker

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There's a way to change the insect Glaive attributes? I made some n00b mistakes back when I was starting the game and now that I'm so far from the beginning they are starting to show and I don't wanna restart from 0.

Also the site is buggy on Safari and it doesn't let me change the language back to english in chrome or click the "weapons" or "armor" tab.

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it possible to make something similar for MH3U? I lost my save while I was finishing G-rank, and it sucks to know that I've hunted every monster in the game except two.

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any way to up certain skills to +15 to +30 at this point? ie. Constitution, Defense, etc

Max seems to be +10 on talisman maker

Max points are the latest points to activate the ability. Anyway I'll implement a "legal checker" points to make only legit talismans.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's a way to change the insect Glaive attributes? I made some n00b mistakes back when I was starting the game and now that I'm so far from the beginning they are starting to show and I don't wanna restart from 0.

Also the site is buggy on Safari and it doesn't let me change the language back to english in chrome or click the "weapons" or "armor" tab.
There should be some parameters of course. I'll need to investigate to find them. In future would be possible.

All taps from the left side aren't implemented yet. I know there are few bugs with locale system but isn't primordial to fix them coz the functionality of the editor works anyway.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible to make something similar for MH3U? I lost my save while I was finishing G-rank, and it sucks to know that I've hunted every monster in the game except two.
Well this is an editor for MH4 and is only for that. If someone want, can implement a MH3U editor. Sorry but I'm focused only in MH4U.

Reactions: SoyAlexPop

beefsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for this! Finally got some use out of ironhax since im on a an3ds @9.xfw which means gba emulator is too slow to play anything worthwhile and no rom loading yet. Thanks again and keep up the amazing job

Reactions: didix16

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I had tuna salad for lunch....I can't get the smell of kens mom off my hands tho.