ROM Hack Monster Hunter 4 Save Editor

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I deleted all the mh4 files I could find in the settings app, but i was not able to fix this problem.
not the extra data....i in mean gw tf card for sav file contain name 1263(MH4U id)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I deleted all the mh4 files I could find in the settings app, but i was not able to fix this problem.
1263 is for us, eu is 0004000000126100

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey uh.. I got banned while I was trying to get some items and it just said that I was banned and logged me out. I tried to make a new account and when I go to log in it doesn't do anything. It's almost as if the page just refreshes instead of tries to log me in. Any help would be awesome, thanks :toot:
Send me your username by pm.

Uploading my save gave me maxed out zenny and maxed out caravan points. Which is cool, or whatever, but I'd like some assistance removing those from my save file. Also, if possible I'd like to co-ordinate with you on documenting the save file data structure, or if you have a resource you're using you can point me to.
Few days ago, as you can read post before, I was activate the max zennies and Caravan points as apologize because a bug on page caused some problems to users. Send me your file by PM and I ll set money and Caravan points for you as normall you want

I dont have the option to export the save file via SaveDataFiler because of the "CTR Card-- broken --"
Is there another option to export my save?
Im using GW and mh4u as cia and I'm able to use sdf. Also you can use save manager from homebrew and inject/extract from cia/cardrige without problems. If you havn't ironhax you can use tubehax to launch homebrew. I used it and it was successfull.

The CTR broken problem is due an encryption problem. I was able to repair it with Omega Ruby doing:

1)A backup of the cardrige (.3ds) with GW.
2) Convert to .cia.
3)Install the cia
4)Extract the save with SDF from the cia( 1261[MH4U] id I think is the european version)
5)Formating the save from cardrige.
6)Injecting the save file to CTR Card with MH4U selected
7) Pray for work
8)Thanks god I can Play again! :)

Before that, allways making BACKUP of everything!!!!!!!

Again, you can use the homebrew save manager as a resource if these process dont work for you.

Last edited by didix16,
Reactions: Ente

Hastur609

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya, thanks for going to all the trouble of hooking this site up! I'm having issues however. On Google chrome none of your tabs work, I can only search for items and make a Talisma. The Monsters, Armor, etc don't change or display anything new when I click them. In short most of the tabs to click are unresponsive.

gabywind

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
"Error while contacting with the server. Check your internet connection. If the problem persist maybe the server is down."

Please help u.u

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heya, thanks for going to all the trouble of hooking this site up!
No problem dude, here we are, to help everybody

"Error while contacting with the server. Check your internet connection. If the problem persist maybe the server is down."

Please help u.u

Send me by PM your username. I'll check what's going on.

Nadjem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys, finally I released a first alpha version of the editor. That's the link.
http://mh4editor.x10host.com

Now you can register on and upload your userX file. Note that when you will download your file edited, by default it will download as user1.

I think there's a little bug with the locale system. By default always is in English.

Notice: there is a bann system, so don't try to modify anything at client side.

If you encounter a bug I'll apreciate your help for improve the editor :).

There are some things wich aren't fully finished yet like some styles and prices for the items. At the moment all things have 100z as price base. The prices will change.

Take it s a present ;)

Also the talisman generator is fully working.

NOTE: Please, before any modification make a BACKUP of your UserX file. I am not responsible for what may happen to the saved games. Use it at your own risk.

=== EDIT ===

Due some update problem, as apologize I put Max Zenies and Max Caravan Points Cheat ON for everyone. Also I maximized the quotas for a while. Just for few days. Enjoy guys

-Added quota system: You have a daily quota for items and talismans based on your HR, so more HR you have, more quota and then you'll be able to buy more items and generate more talismans per day

- 2015/09/13: Added email verification system at registration.

- Currently working on equipment constructor
Test it and report any bug please. Thanks guys

Uhm...i tried to register but the confirmation email never arrives,any clue why? fast replies would be much appreciated

Sev501

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Does registration still work? After I put my savefile up nothing happens...?

EDIT: Nvm, had to use Internet explorer... Now just waiting for the e-mail confirmation

Last edited by Sev501,

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does registration still work? After I put my savefile up nothing happens...?

EDIT: Nvm, had to use Internet explorer... Now just waiting for the e-mail confirmation
Send me your username by PM, registration email has stop sending for some reason. I'll make my own library for send emails. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Reactions: Sev501

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro