www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
qdog82 said:
sjeps said:
is pal version out?

any difference in the two?

language, servers?

Capcom comfirmed a lond time ago that there will be seperate servers for america and europe.
So people who have the ntsc-u version wont be able to play with people who have the pal version.
But i dont know what will happen, if you have a pal wii and an ntsc copy. We will just find out on the 20th when the american servers will go up.

If that is the case then I don't feel bad about pirating it anymore.

Hope I can access the US servers with an NTSC copy on my PAL wii though.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished the download in about 30 min. I'm really tempted to play it now.
frown.gif
Gotta resist until my school's done.

Satangel said:
Scrubbed version is just under 600MB, sweet!
I haven't found a file name yet, but this should definitely help if you google it:

Monster_Hunter_3_Tri [MU] [NTSC-U]

Are you sure you're not looking at the demo? The scrubbed version I have is 2.86gb.

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

for curious people about the 3 version of psp

GETTING THIS TOO, K, no lagriacus or naval deus, but hell, tigrex and naruga are back, THEYREEE BACKKKK wooo yeah and omg, Bear and wolf monsters, new types hooray

2:27 final boss it seems

Sjaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm buying it actually, just for the sake of it being a GOOD Wii game. Hopefully, there'll be a lot more people who decide to buy this game... I guess this game really deserves my 50 euros!
biggrin.gif

I read a review today in a Dutch magazine, and damn, I'm completely hyped. I'm going to play this game soooooo much online. Can't wait!

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Eerpow said:
Hmmm... Is online the highlight of the game, how is story mode gonna be like?

well..online is only the highlight cause there are 3 unique monsters too it, Diene Moran, Deviljho and Alaetrion(the online final boss), story mode, aka offline, has a unique monster too, but only one, that being Naval Deus, its final boss

diferences between naval and alaetrion
Naval can only be fought solo, ala only online(ive seen some hacks that let you "try" to solo him, why try? cause he simply ohkos anyone he goes through with not high end armor)
Naval is Underwater battle, tri's trademark, alaetrion is an Elder dragon, old Monster hunter type of monster
Naval attacks seem to be more of water element while ala are dragon or fire element

other than that...i dont know but Deviljho can be summoned by Qurupeco at higher ranks, so theres a chance he can appear offline when summoned? someone should confirm, but its gonna take some time(also, hes pretty strong)

as for diene moran, its basically a sand Ukanlos/Akantor, except the fight looks way more fast paced at the first part(boat fight against it), second part is basically ukanlos/Akantor all over

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
qdog82 said:
Capcom comfirmed a lond time ago that there will be seperate servers for america and europe.
So people who have the ntsc-u version wont be able to play with people who have the pal version.
But i dont know what will happen, if you have a pal wii and an ntsc copy. We will just find out on the 20th when the american servers will go up.

thats why i am wating for the EU release, as if i grab the usa copy there will be major lag online as i am in the UK.

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
qdog82 said:

thats why i am wating for the EU release, as if i grab the usa copy there will be major lag online as i am in the UK.

There won't be any lag, the game played lag free when played on the Japanese severs for crying out loud!
tongue.gif

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
what about me jala? im from Brazil, but lag is very little in Tri it seems, since most things are client-sided(the drawback are that hackers can hack wayyyy easier than server-sided games)

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
I found it, downloading now. My warez site says the following...

Tested on 4.1u
~ from disk waninkoko cIOS57 rev19 and darkcorp 1.0
~ from usb hermes cIOS222 v4 WiiFlow

*DOES NOT LOAD FROM USB WITH cIOS249*

If anyone was wondering.

strange that, the demo loaded fine with cios 249, yet the full release dosn't, has it even been tested to work on config usb loader?

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
jalaneme said:
Guild McCommunist said:
I found it, downloading now. My warez site says the following...

Tested on 4.1u
~ from disk waninkoko cIOS57 rev19 and darkcorp 1.0
~ from usb hermes cIOS222 v4 WiiFlow

*DOES NOT LOAD FROM USB WITH cIOS249*

If anyone was wondering.

strange that, the demo loaded fine with cios 249, yet the full release dosn't, has it even been tested to work on config usb loader?

im dling it now, im around 50% D:

MaxDeUh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bah, I have the game right now, but I've been tinkering with my Wii to get it to work. And I thought had it. I downloaded the latest version of NeoGamma as I was getting Error #002 problems with my old Backup Launcher. Then I was getting Error #001 Found the solution, I was running cIOS v38 rev9. So I downloaded, rev17, installed it. And I load the game fine, I get the Wii Remote health screen, I get small white ext checking my Wii System Memory (Game's loading) then black screen..

Anyone wanna help me out?

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
im pretty sure it only loads with cios 222 from usbloaders, at least thats how it worked for me with the JP version, though hekz said something about cios 249 based on 37...might wait him

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.