DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well I heard some info that the game works only with 222 so it seems like that's the only way it'll be able to load. Mines is almost done so I'll be able to confirm. I'm still gonna buy the game as I said in my last post just to give Capcom "thank you money" lol.

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
i'm gonna buy it too, but only when my uncle goes to the US(2 weeks from now), since if i import it the taxes will make the prices skyrocket

MaxDeUh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShadow96 said:
MaxDeUh said:
Does the 222 issue pertain to running the game off a DVD as well? I'm looking up the file right now.

Apparently, it works with cIOS rev 19 installed on IOS57 while using Darkcorp 1.0.(For Disc users)

Oh, okay. And I was just about to install 222. I'm going to give this a shot though.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
Hezkore said:
There won't be any lag, the game played lag free when played on the Japanese severs for crying out loud!
tongue.gif

regardless i want to play on the EU servers, more close to home
smile.gif

enjoy monster hunting with europeans that don't speak english (and all europeans suck at videogames so don't expect many to be playing this for long)

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Law said:
enjoy monster hunting with europeans that don't speak english (and all europeans suck at videogames so don't expect many to be playing this for long)

That claim was quite bold lol. Two European people (Amsah and Armada - Two professional melee players) aren't bad at games.
lecture.gif

MaxDeUh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aha! Thank you. Now an even more embarrassing question: How do I use this installer without the .PNG image file, since without that, it doesn't show up in HBC?

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
It's not because of the PNG, it's because you need to name it boot.dol instead of its default name.
MHTri done in 32mins
biggrin.gif

MaxDeUh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hezkore said:
It's not because of the PNG, it's because you need to name it boot.dol instead of its default name.
MHTri done in 32mins
biggrin.gif

Nah, that doesn't work. Still not showing up.

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
HBC looks for files called boot.dol
Just throw it into app in a folder called NewIos or something and name the file boot.dol, used the same file myself.
tongue.gif

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
MaxDeUh said:
Hezkore said:
MHTri done in 32mins
biggrin.gif

All the way in the last pages. Ones without an xml file always appears at the end.

MH Tri finishes in...: 2Hours still
frown.gif

@Hekzore

You finally stop ranting on the "certain site" about getting the game on a ftp server? xD

Xale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone please pm with a torrent link to the game please? ive been searching for an hour and havent found anything thats just countless links

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkShadow96 said:
MaxDeUh said:
Hezkore said:
MHTri done in 32mins
biggrin.gif

All the way in the last pages. Ones without an xml file always appears at the end.

MH Tri finishes in...: 2Hours still
frown.gif

@Hekzore

You finally stop ranting on the "certain site" about getting the game on a ftp server? xD

Well no one seemed to get it >_>
If they had uploaded it there, everyone could have used the links as they wanted!
The few files uploaded there took like 2 mins to upload and people downloaded them in like 2 mins too, it would have been great!
But yeah, people just didn't get it... ended up pulling a Torrent of it and i'm done now so.. their loss
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Xale said:
can someone please pm with a torrent link to the game please? ive been searching for an hour and havent found anything thats just countless links
Can't.
It's against forum rules...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?