Monopoly Collection PAL Game ID SMPP69

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by pedromarques, Nov 16, 2011.

Nov 16, 2011
  1. pedromarques
    OP

Newcomer pedromarques Newbie

Portugal
    Good afternoon in my timezone.

I have the Monopoly Collection game , and i tried to run with both uLoader and Usb Loader GX , and it always restart after i choose between Monopoly or Monopoly Street game. Should i change the IOS in the setting of the usb loader ? If yes which IOS should i try ?
    Should i try to change other settings to run the game ?

Thanks in advance.

With best regards

2. maliusmaximus

Newcomer maliusmaximus Newbie

Vietnam
    Bump. Same issue here. Any advice?

3. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Hmm...if you guys really use an IOS for a USB backup game, I'm surprised the game even loads to begin with. :rolleyes:

Technical nitpicking aside: which cIOS do you guys use? And yes...if it doesn't work, try another one. There's a reason why it's common practice to install a bunch of them.

The latest are the d2x rev7 ones. If you don't know which ones to install, go with what wiiflowiki suggests. If none of those seven work, you may try to install/use Hermes's cIOS, but I doubt it.

As for the other settings in GX...I don't know. If there are alt dols on the disc, that may explain it, but I don't have the game myself.

4. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Game's collection -> IOS Reloading game
    Game resets to the system menu or HBC when you do *whatever* -> IOS Reloading game

5. Ramzee

Newcomer Ramzee Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I can confirm this is an IOS reloading game that works fine with CFG Loader v70 (Auto Block IOS Reload) and d2x v6 CIOS 249[base 56]

6. Waynester727

Newcomer Waynester727 Member

United States
    Sorry to bump, but I just searched this thread recently and figured out a solution. If you use configurable usb loader select the game and go to options and select to load an alternative .dol if you want to play here and now select here_and_now.dol if you want to play streets play streets.dol.

Hope this helps someone else.