Hacking Mods on xbox

gchapman2810

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, and I'm not even sure this is the right place to ask, but is it possible to run mods on 360? I know you can't just get a modded save (when I say modded, I mean with mods that add stuff like Frostfall of Immersive Weapons for Skyrim- the sort of thing I'm trying to get, not just godmodded with adjusted stats and stuff), put it on a hard drive with Modio and play. However, is it possible to put the whole of Skyrim, with mods and all, onto a hard drive and find a way to play it through the xbox, or put the xbox version onto a hard drive, add in the mods from my pc and then put it back in?
Cheers

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Other then a RGH, it's impossible to play modified games on a retail 360.
There's some ISO mods available, which you can play on retail systems (I know GTA 4 has some) but I highly advice against playing them, especially online if you value your XBL account.
Save game mods are possible on retail systems without much problems tho.

gchapman2810

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Other then a RGH, it's impossible to play modified games on a retail 360.
There's some ISO mods available, which you can play on retail systems (I know GTA 4 has some) but I highly advice against playing them, especially online if you value your XBL account.
Save game mods are possible on retail systems without much problems tho.
Thanks man

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are many glitches and issues on many games on xbox 360. There probably is in fact at least a handful of them that with a properly modded savegame would cause the same scenario as the rgh modchip has. But issues with kv and nand replacement would come into play with a softmod.
And with the rate at which microsoft bans modded consoles the desire to find other methods just isn't there. Those left doing major work on the console either want paid for their work or have no interest in developing something new when the old still works.
Most softmod devs have been bit by their own creation during online gameplay. There is nothing more frustrating than going in game and not being able to kill someone in a fighting/fps game or ever catch up to someone in a race. As time goes on there seems to be less and less interest on softmod consoles in general. Personally I game on my un modded console. I modded my un modded character in gtav then became bored real quick.
I then purchased a new xblg and made a new character that remains un modded. Interest in games is only kept when the premise of the game remains intact. If you cheat or mod yourself to perfection there is no longer any point in continuing with gameplay. Games are challenging for a reason and that is to keep interest.
Just keep that in mind when you cheat. If you value the gameplay cheating will ultimately result in loss of interest for the game because there will no longer be any point in playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-