ModMii's "File Cleanup" Feature.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by astr0z0mb1e, Jul 25, 2011.

Jul 25, 2011
  1. astr0z0mb1e
    OP

Newcomer astr0z0mb1e Member

United States
    So I got everything working fine for the Wii. Hacked it just like ModMii stated tested games, added more channels, etc... However I cannot find the file cleanup for ModMii.

Am I missing something, or can someone please direct me to the correct location & steps. Thanks

7) AFTER MODDING
    =============

After you are done modding your Wii, you can optionally delete any unnecesarry files
    by using ModMii's "File Cleanup" Feature.

If you choose not to use the File Cleanup feature, in order to avoid having your Wii freeze when accessing the SD Card Menu, you should delete the 'aktn' folder where bannerbomb is saved (SD:\private\wii\title\aktn), or rename the entire 'private' folder.

2. DeadlyFoez

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    type "FC", without quotes, on the main menu of modmii.

This will only be helpful if you have directed to wizard to save the files directly to the SD card, otherwise you will have to delete the files on your SD card and recopy over the COPY_TO_SD directory. Xflak can explain this better, but I hope it somewhat helps you.

Also, this function is not necessary, but useful to keep noobs and children from screwing with potentially dangerous apps.

P.S. Don't forget to donate, otherwise god will kill a kitten in your name.

Please, next time take the time to read everything on the screen. I've never used the File Cleanup feature before and I forgot where it was located. But after 5 seconds of looking at modmii's main menu I was able to find it myself and in turn tell it to you.

3. astr0z0mb1e
    OP

Newcomer astr0z0mb1e Member

United States
    Thanks I went to the main & see what you are talking about. Like you said, no one will be touching it really but myself, so I guess I can leave it as is. Thank you.