Hacking Modmii won't open

Itsyaboiithom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys so I download modmii get it on my sd card then when I click on the letterbomb it takes me back to the wii channel screen, please help I have been trying for days but just can't hack the wii

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hi guys so I download modmii get it on my sd card then when I click on the letterbomb it takes me back to the wii channel screen, please help I have been trying for days but just can't hack the wii
First of all - You opened the topic twice, one is enough.

also, You're not talking about Modmii - You're talking about letterbomb.

so We need more details- Is your Wii modded before? or did you buy used one? What's the version of the Wii System Menu?

Itsyaboiithom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am talking about modmii cause its a letter you have to open and I bought it new from the store is there a step I'm missing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also I'm on 4.3E

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Did u copy the entire contents of Modmii's copy to SD folder to your sd card? Make sure you have sd:/boot.elf (I. E. The hackmii installer) otherwise it definitely won't boot.

If u have legit problem with this (which I doubt, sounds more like user error) then use Modmii's hackmii solutions guide/wizard

Itsyaboiithom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did u copy the entire contents of Modmii's copy to SD folder to your sd card? Make sure you have sd:/boot.elf (I. E. The hackmii installer) otherwise it definitely won't boot.

If u have legit problem with this (which I doubt, sounds more like user error) then use Modmii's hackmii solutions guide/wizard
Thank you I'll try it tomorrow

Itsyaboiithom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

i have followed your page and it still wont work, it also had boot.elf in the folder

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
What kind of sd card are you using? Quite strange, can you walk us through in detail what is happening? Letterbomb/wilbrand for example, u sure u have the right Mac address? U see the letterbomb msg? You start it and it returns to the channel instead of launching boot.elf? I mean yiu could try a disc based exploit like smash stack but these exploits should be working too. Or try str2hax or bluebomb... actually str2hax would be perfect to try because if it is the SD card this should work anyway because it's an SD card-less exploit

If u have a nand backup that has the HBC already it can definitely be restored by @DeadlyFoez or anyone else hardware capable with an infectus modchip

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    wiiuepiccpu @ wiiuepiccpu: F u n n i t e x t