Gaming Modding PSP 3000

anden1022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently got a psp 3000 for christmas and I want to mod it to run games from memmory stick. I was wondering is there a way to mod it without opening up the battery. Maybe a hacked game save or something. Please some information, I am a complete noob at this.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's no way to mod it currently. You're out of luck (for now)
tongue.gif

When something will come out, you'll need a Pandora Battery. If you buy one, you don't have to open up a battery and mod it yourself.

Game save exploits are things of the past, if something will come out, you'll surely need a Pandora Battery
tongue.gif

It's a more reliable (and cheap!) way to hack a PSP
smile.gif

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Datel has made a pandora battery that is compatible with the PSP 3000. Unfortunately, it is unusable until DAX can work out the pre-ipl problem that is stopping it from working. Datel will release it once that happens.

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Join the waiting lounge with me! I bet by the end of February there will be a hacked firmware for it. I got a psp3000 today aswell XD

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Me too. I can't wait for it to be hacked....My mom doesn't want me to hack it (so not to void the warranty) but I don't care ever since I modded my DS I've modded everything (My PS2, Wii, and soon my recently discovered GBP and GBC)

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hacking does not void the warranty. You aren't opening it anyways, and removing the battery isn't opening it.
tongue.gif

Sony can't even find out if you ever had CFW if you switch it back, they'll never know, it's not too obvious anyways from most views.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: