Modded Switch Overheating/SoftBrick when connected to the internet

kaiser2141

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I recently got my switch modded (Picofly), I was able to use it normally for a few days until one day it got super slow and restarting it would brick it (stuck on the nintendo logo) could still access hekate ,and it was overheating like crazy, even though it wasn't being used, I needed to replace all the files for me to open it, I researched for days but every "FIX" I found wasn't working until I tried turning on airplane mode for the sake of it and everything worked fine like it was brand new, I can use it now but without using the internet. I want to know what could have been the cause of that issue, is it hardware problems or software problems?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There are issues where going with unnecesary ctest patches or doing something iffy with account network identification can cause one of CPU cores to work constantly (like for example running pirated games on secondary account that has fake linking applied, all of this connected to network with blocked Nintendo servers).

Run status monitor to see what is going on with your hardware when that happens.

kaiser2141

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
There are issues where going with unnecesary ctest patches or doing something iffy with account network identification can cause one of CPU cores to work constantly (like for example running pirated games on secondary account that has fake linking applied, all of this connected to network with blocked Nintendo servers).

Run status monitor to see what is going on with your hardware when that happens.
Is there any way to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9