Modded OLED Switch on Taobao?

Nakamichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have seen reports on reddit from people who snagged modded Oled-models on Taobao and i would be interested to get one, too.

Does anyone have any idea how that is done?

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Switch Oled models are for sale and also the modchips for these Oled models are for sale.
Put one and one together and you have a modded OLed model.
Make sure you pay with a creditcard so you can get your money back in case you do get scammed.

Nakamichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Switch Oled models are for sale and also the modchips for these Oled models are for sale.
Put one and one together and you have a modded OLed model.
Make sure you pay with a creditcard so you can get your money back in case you do get scammed.
I know. Just looking for the simplest way.
Paying, waiting, then receiving is a lot less hassle than modding it myself.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have done more than 30+ OLED model. If you need an installer or premodded. let me know
Just for curiosity, how much for a premodded oled with a chip, or the installation if I already have the switch + the chip :unsure:

I plan to get a moded oled, but not right now

Nakamichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Asia81 @Deobulakenyo de9ed prices: 900usd for premodded, 500 for the mod itself + chip.

I paid 337 for the switch oled from FNAC in france, 147€ for the oled chip from aliexpress and a local shop charges 99 for the mod itself.

@Draxzelex already have a v1. battery drain is annoying, so i bought an oled.

• Haha
Reactions: Asia81

doom95

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got 2 consoles (white) available freshly delivered in absolutely pristine condition (including unopened accessories) with immaculate modchip install for 600 eur each. Contact for details if interested.

Reactions: Siegi82

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure I can name, but the individual who makes the install YouTube tutorial for the HWFLY sells pre-modded OLEDs for $580+around $100 or so for shipping to US.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say avoid buying expensive stuff on taobao. Used taobao before to buy some xbox 360 mod chips, you have to go through a proxy service like superbuy and shipping takes a long time. If anything happens to the switch, forget about getting any warranty service since the seller is in china. Also beware there's a chinese version of switch that can only connect to chinese nintendo servers.

If you want a modded oled for cheap, get one used on facebook/craigslist and mod it yourself or at a local repair shop. Price of mod chip has dropped to $100 on aliexpress.

Siegi82

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I got 2 consoles (white) available freshly delivered in absolutely pristine condition (including unopened accessories) with immaculate modchip install for 600 eur each. Contact for details if interested.
Hy can you write me a message?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.