Modded Gamecube + SD Gecko (WiiKey) + SNES9x = ?

Discussion in 'Nintendo GameCube' started by Schizoanalysis, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Schizoanalysis
    OP

Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Jun 23, 2009
    Hi all,

I just order a WiiKey (SD Gecko clone) from DealExtreme (cost about $3! Great price), and was wondering:

I have a modded GC (well 2 actually, one Viper and one Qoob Pro)... and was wondering how I could get it to boot SNES9x and ROMS from SD card...

I read a year or two ago that it can be done, but I forget how, and I can't find the guide on Google...

If anyone knows, or has done it, I would love to hear how!

Thanks!

2. master801

master801 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2011
    United States
  3. jbogart1973

jbogart1973 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 27, 2010
    Canada
    i injoyed ur video but with no sound it mad eit hard for me. This is an app for the WII right to play my GC roms ???
    k so i watch ur video but im not sure where to put the SNES9xgx-gc.dol (the only file i got besides the readme) file that i extracted to my desktop (i have XP so my file look different too) I dont think u explained where to place all these extracted file to exactly. and not understading what u mean by renaming my roms and cheats and whickh folder do i place my roms and cheats too ? thx
    And i already have the snes9x on my Wii for snes games it just downloaded the update works awesome !
    I have a 4.3 wii fully done up and just want to play my GC roms . lol [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice