Modded Gamecube + SD Gecko (WiiKey) + SNES9x = ?

Discussion in 'Nintendo GameCube' started by Schizoanalysis, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Schizoanalysis
    OP

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    Hi all,

I just order a WiiKey (SD Gecko clone) from DealExtreme (cost about $3! Great price), and was wondering:

I have a modded GC (well 2 actually, one Viper and one Qoob Pro)... and was wondering how I could get it to boot SNES9x and ROMS from SD card...

I read a year or two ago that it can be done, but I forget how, and I can't find the guide on Google...

If anyone knows, or has done it, I would love to hear how!

Thanks!

2. master801

Member master801 GBAtemp Fan

United States
  3. jbogart1973

Member jbogart1973 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i injoyed ur video but with no sound it mad eit hard for me. This is an app for the WII right to play my GC roms ???
    k so i watch ur video but im not sure where to put the SNES9xgx-gc.dol (the only file i got besides the readme) file that i extracted to my desktop (i have XP so my file look different too) I dont think u explained where to place all these extracted file to exactly. and not understading what u mean by renaming my roms and cheats and whickh folder do i place my roms and cheats too ? thx
    And i already have the snes9x on my Wii for snes games it just downloaded the update works awesome !
    I have a 4.3 wii fully done up and just want to play my GC roms . lol [​IMG]