Hacking modchipstore sent me this email about mod chips...

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure, it was all in spanish... let me check...

"Unipost - Servicio Postal Internacional (Opción de envio económica para
productos pequeños (Máx. 350Gr).Entrega en 10-15 dias. Entrega en buzón. No
admite pago por Reembolso.): 10.00€"

that doesn't look good... 10-15 days?
cry.gif

can someone translate?

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
google translation:

QUOTE said:
“Unipost - Postal Service the International (economic Option of shipment for small products (Máx. 350Gr). Delivery in 10-15 day. Delivery in mailbox. It does not admit payment by Reimbursement.): 10.00€”

I choose ups shipping, it should be 2 days shipping they told me.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
google translation:

QUOTE said:
“Unipost - Postal Service the International (economic Option of shipment for small products (Máx. 350Gr). Delivery in 10-15 day. Delivery in mailbox. It does not admit payment by Reimbursement.): 10.00€”

I choose ups shipping, it should be 2 days shipping they told me.
I went with the regular (as translated above) shipping.
The person I spoke to on MSN told me it would be a signed airmail delivery service which sounds different to that unipost.
They didn't give me a time frame though so I guess it may take a couple of weeks.

GSBS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how long do u predict until a solderless solution will come out?Â
unsure.gif
Probably never.

The solderless solutions for systems like Xbox take advantage of all the points being close-by and having plenty of room for a spring-like attachment. Besides being overpriced, solderless chips are very unreliable. Usually it only takes a little shaking and the points will shift, making the thing useless (till repositioned) and possibly dangerous to the system.

Stop being a baby, and start soldering. My first solder job was on my PS1 when I was 11, and it turned out fine. I'm sure a lot of the people here were the same
wink.gif

On-topic -

I'm waiting for the next batch of chips to ship. If they offer nothing very useful to me (such as region unlocking), I'm sure the extra Wiinja stock they have will be discounted.

Tranman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just waiting for cheap clones at the very least. I don't see myself paying $60 for the Wiinja and I don't like quick solder chips either.

Bullshirt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yea, I think it's settled for me. I'm gonna wait it out until a cheap clone ($60 for a PIC with some hex!?) comes out which I am hoping is around a week or two then that should satisfy me for a year or so. When a top of the line modchip is determined, I'll desolder the cheap clone and switch the modchips out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!