modchipsdirect

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would contact your credit card company due not getting a box and having to put the stickers on? Its not being sold as a collectors edition or anything

the heck is wrong with people these days

After talking to them via email they are not very nice on customer service. I even tried to help them telling them they needed to add no packaging before ordering so if anything I saved them future disputes. Past such as batch 1 and 2 there was 0 mention in product page when odering so very valid dispute. They honestly deserve Disputes from everyone they decided to change order from what page showed on order. But no I did not dispute.

So no I did not dispute, but yes I would have won I suspect. And they are pretty bad talking to on trying to just get the box'es we should have from begining.

Last edited by ModDog,

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After talking to them via email they are not very nice on customer service. I even tried to help them telling them they needed to add no packaging before ordering so if anything I saved them future disputes. Past such as batch 1 and 2 there was 0 mention in product page when odering so very valid dispute. They honestly deserve Disputes from everyone they decided to change order from what page showed on order. But no I did not dispute.

So no I did not dispute, but yes I would have won I suspect. And they are pretty bad talking to on trying to just get the box'es we should have from begining.

Working in the financial industry they will most likely ask:

Does the Product Work?
Was it sent to you?
Have contacted the Seller to process a refund?
It will be a giant waste of time opening a dispute for I didn't get a box.

Not everyone has low self esteem,some people actually demand to be respected by the companies they are doing business with. This is why credit cards are a blessing if you know how to control your spending.

Low self esteem has nothing to do with me not caring that a working product I paid a mere 40 dollars did not come with a special TX box.

The pricing is a apoint that I dont care as long as it isnt damaged and works. How's your Pro order coming btw?

Last edited by kitzuki, , Reason: god i hate quoting on the website sometimes

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working in the financial industry they will most likely ask:
It will be a giant waste of time opening a dispute for I didn't get a box.

I'm going to leave this thread alone for night soon, I wanted to spread my experience and in no way make this personal. Some seem to be taking personal (not talking about you just in general).

But you forgot a huge thing that is product as advertised. Does it look like pictures of product? Answer is no there are no decals on unit when received compare to site. And the packaging is actually a decent thing to not tell people they won't get till after ordering. It is a valid dispute with Credit Card and I'm wiling to bet you would win (again no I have not done this) MCD is ONLY US reseller to have these issues.

They needed to have no packaging on product page when we ordered not add it a day or two ago and think they are good. If I was them I would magically find all the boxes they could not and ship them out and everyone is happy (besides the part of how jig, dongle, usb could have knocked into each other depending on how package was treated).

Last edited by ModDog,

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to leave this thread alone for night soon, I wanted to spread my experience and in no way make this personal. Some seem to be taking personal (not talking about you just in general).

But you forgot a huge thing that is product as advertised. Does it look like pictures of product? Answer is no there are no decals on unit when received compare to site. And the packaging is actually a decent thing to not tell people they won't get till after ordering. It is a valid dispute with Credit Card and I'm wiling to bet you would win (again no I have not done this) MCD is ONLY US reseller to have these issues.

They needed to have no packaging on product page when we ordered not add it a day or two ago and think they are good. If I was them I would magically find all the boxes they could not and ship them out and everyone is happy (besides the part of how jig, dongle, usb could have knocked into each other depending on how package was treated).

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sx-pro-painfully-slow-and-fishy-shipping.511182/ >> Digitopz US Seller

https://gbatemp.net/threads/warning...ro-or-xecuter-sx-os-from-switchsx-com.508406/ >> switchsx.com /3dfalshcart.com TX Website US seller

https://gbatemp.net/threads/axiogame-has-not-delivered-my-sx-pro-after-15-days.510738/ >> Axiogame >> TX Website US Seller

I mean looking at this forum there are a bunch But Surely Modchipdirect is the only one.

Like i said it got delayed i dont care about a box because on their website it never did show one but whatever I wont reply to anymore boxgate stuff.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/sx-pro-painfully-slow-and-fishy-shipping.511182/ >> Digitopz US Seller

https://gbatemp.net/threads/warning...ro-or-xecuter-sx-os-from-switchsx-com.508406/ >> switchsx.com /3dfalshcart.com TX Website US seller

https://gbatemp.net/threads/axiogame-has-not-delivered-my-sx-pro-after-15-days.510738/ >> Axiogame >> TX Website US Seller

I mean looking at this forum there are a bunch But Surely Modchipdirect is the only one.

Like i said it got delayed i dont care about a box because on their website it never did show one but whatever I wont reply to anymore boxgate stuff.

Really last one as I'm tired of this we all have better things to do. But either my words are coming out wrong or there is a communication problem.

MCD is only one not to ship proper packaging, and take time to put them together. Speaking of US resellers when I say only one. Delay's can happen I'm not mad about 3 different batch 2 delay's. It was the fact they did not ship in box and did not warn us about it when purchasing.

They are only one with this box issue. Delay is not the main issue here it happens on over seas shipments. Were talking about same company who is fine with not shipping out all SX pro's to people who have paid and waiting, you can buy for a price jacked up 25 dollar's ( http://www.modchipsdirect.com/xecuter-sx-pro-in-stock.html ). But again my main thing is how they did not ship in proper packaging and we were never told when paying.

*Some did not believe me they added the comes without package within past day or so. Please look at google cache to prove it NEVER said it till a few day's ago.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited by ModDog,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.