Discussion in 'Acekard' started by arberf, Dec 25, 2009.

Dec 25, 2009 by arberf at 2:33 AM (626 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. arberf

Newcomer arberf Newbie

Dec 25, 2009
    Okay so I bought the Acekard 2i with a 4 gb micro sd card for my brother as a Christmas present last week on tues. The website promised 1-3 day service within Canada and since I was in Toronto this would have been no problem... or so I thought. Not only did the package not arrive in the "1-3" days it was delivered incorrectly by UPS on the fourth day. The tracer was started on Monday and today (Thursday) it was completeled and the package was declared lost. I called UPS and they told me to get in touch with the shipper as it i his responsibility. I tried to get in contact with the shipper all day and still no answer. I understand it's Christmas but this guy knew my situation and showed how little he values his customers. Now, I am sitting here the night of christmas eve dumbfounded, having spent about 50 dollars on a christmas gift for my brother which did not arrive in time. How do I move forward in this fairly messed up situation. Does anyone have any similar experiences? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. SScorpio

Newcomer SScorpio Member

Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    Your only option is to wait until after Christmas for him to get back to you. It sucks that UPS lost the package, but that isn't the seller fault. He'll have to process a claim with UPS and will either send you another one or refund you.

I sucks that it's Christmas Eve and you don't have the gift you thought you'd be giving, but people do spend time with their families and most of those site are single person jobs. Even if he did get back to you he wouldn't be able to send out a replacement until Saturday or possibly Monday depending on if UPS is even open this weekend. Finally $50 seems a little high, the flash card from DealExtreme when they were in stock was under $13 USD and you can get 4GB microsd cards for $18-$20.