TherealMadao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,
Noob here!
I have just bought a modded switch and i have some safety barriers in my mind before touching it.
Apparently it has been modded with sx os because when I turn it on i see the logo.
The system version is 10.1 and the sx version is 3.05.
I have no backup nothing of nothing, just a micro sd with some stuff.

I heard a lot of people are moving to atmosphere and i don't know what to do.
Can you give me some guidelines ( or links to follow) to not mess anything. I don't want to play new games. So even if I heard that sx is without constant support. I don't care.
-What would you do in my situation and what are some MUST operation to perform for the sake of safety.
-The console is in airplane mode, can i link it to my wifi?i just need to download homebrew and updates of sx os eventually so not for games update or online play, i don't care.
- can i update the console firmware if it happens that an update is required
Edit: i read now that this is the wrong place, I'm sorry for that but I can't find delete button
Thanks

Last edited by TherealMadao,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,
Noob here!
I have just bought a modded switch and i have some safety barriers in my mind before touching it.
Apparently it has been modded with sx os because when I turn it on i see the logo.
The system version is 10.1 and the sx version is 3.05.
I have no backup nothing of nothing, just a micro sd with some stuff.

I heard a lot of people are moving to atmosphere and i don't know what to do.
Can you give me some guidelines ( or links to follow) to not mess anything. I don't want to play new games. So even if I heard that sx is without constant support. I don't care.
-What would you do in my situation and what are some MUST operation to perform for the sake of safety.
-The console is in airplane mode, can i link it to my wifi?i just need to download homebrew and updates of sx os eventually so not for games update or online play, i don't care.
- can i update the console firmware if it happens that an update is required
Edit: i read now that this is the wrong place, I'm sorry for that but I can't find delete button
Thanks
Going online with a hacked console is going to put you at risk for getting banned. Updating online is not a good idea either as SX OS does not support the latest firmware. Your best bet in the long run is to switch to Atmosphere which you can do so by following this guide.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbRHBlExCm0