Mod just dance?

MXRD4K1LL4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know that it's possible to mod just dance for people, but i would like to make a just dance with the perfect songs or custom songs or textures for my family (and me) i have no idea where the files are stored, so can someone tell where and how if they know?

Trophies
XP
I don't have a solid answer as I've never touched the game - but if you would please provide a bit more info so someone who can answer can do it more concisely? For example which Just Dance game are you trying to modify? Do you know the Title-ID? Do you know if the file format is even editable?

If you do know the Title ID then all you have to do is boot up FtpiiU_Everywhere and go to the directory holding said folder with the Title ID, for example for the update it would be (storage_slc/usr/title/0005000e/Title ID Here) and for base game it would be (storage_slc/usr/title/00050000/Title ID Here) Then you can get the general files for the game.

If your game is stored on USB then just replace storage_slc with storage_usb and proceed to the directory as normal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4