Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
My Favourite:

Lunia Online
biggrin.gif
(the best mmo in my own opinion, pretty original and fun, too bad that it is only in the states and lags too much for me to survive, i be replaying this as soon as it reaches ASEAN)

MMO that i liked:

Maplestory Private servers( just so i can enjoy the nice part about maplestory and not get too grindy)

Granado Espada(i had fun in it, now i just don feel like retraining my catherine summoner to level 40)

Still enjoyabled in my opinion:

Cabal
Dragoniac
Rapplez(for the pets)
Fiesta
12 Skys
Kung Fu online(forgotten the name so...)
Latale

and etc(there are a few that i did played but forgotten):
Private Servers were fun
tongue.gif
but you don't get much of a reputation in the Real
community
tongue.gif

Burnedmagix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ComplicatioN said:
mrfatso said:
My Favourite:

Lunia Online
biggrin.gif
(the best mmo in my own opinion, pretty original and fun, too bad that it is only in the states and lags too much for me to survive, i be replaying this as soon as it reaches ASEAN)

MMO that i liked:

Maplestory Private servers( just so i can enjoy the nice part about maplestory and not get too grindy)

Granado Espada(i had fun in it, now i just don feel like retraining my catherine summoner to level 40)

Cabal
Dragoniac
Rapplez(for the pets)
Fiesta
12 Skys
Latale

Private Servers were fun
tongue.gif
community
tongue.gif

You can barely get reputation on the real community unless you get famous by
grinding to a high level and show off or using a ton of nx D:

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
^QFT.

but what's the point? When the current public server(last time i was playing, has turned from a happy trusting community) to a bunch of jerk, rude kids who are scammers, assholes who defame for no reasons and how about those jerks who hogs the entire map, i mean dude, all i did was walk along the path to the next map and killing all that walk across my path, u don have to run all the way from the other end of the map to ks those mobs and hurling vulgarities and insult my parents, now do u?

and in case any of them is reading this, big freaking deal that Oo, u are in university in real life, when u act like a 3 years old(maybe worse,but...), i still aint gona respect you even if u are 30 levels higher than me. Guys that i do respect in maplestory are the ones who are high or low level and they treat others with respect and are polite.

and, on the other hand, my experiences on private maplestory has been pretty pleasant, the gms are there, and well, u can talk to them, instead of just knowing that there's a ghost somewhere in this game stalking you. and the guys there have been kind enough to sell me stuff at a cheap rate with some other freebies that i needed thrown in, even though i am willing to pay for them. The players are kind enough to toss u any equips that u need, it may be that the rates are high enough, but still, its quite a nice gesture.

but ya, its quite sad just how some games are ruined by a lousy community.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
I've had a bit of a dip between some mmo's though don't really play any.
Also has anyone noticed this "Evony" game? I remember seeing it start off called "Civony" then get changed to "Evony", then saying save your princess with a picture of one. Then a girl who looked half "medieval type" with obvious cleavage. Then just a normal model with the same appeal as the one before though looked modern. And today I saw one with some nude female lying on the ground. I'm wondering if they are kind of desperate for players?

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Burnedmagix said:
ComplicatioN said:
mrfatso said:
My Favourite:

Lunia Online
biggrin.gif

MMO that i liked:

Cabal
Dragoniac
Rapplez(for the pets)
Fiesta
12 Skys
Latale

Private Servers were fun
tongue.gif
community
tongue.gif

You can barely get reputation on the real community unless you get famous by
grinding to a high level and show off or using a ton of nx D:
I Stand Corrected
tongue.gif
ITS TRUE (Tiger
tongue.gif
)

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I played Mabinogi for 3 weeks because my friends said they would "help" me. Even with help, it just felt I needed to pay money to get a good experience.

Really only ever played one MMO, that being Ragnarok Online. (currently on a private server) That interest is slowly dying as it finally is getting boring.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Twiffles said:
I played Mabinogi for 3 weeks because my friends said they would "help" me. Even with help, it just felt I needed to pay money to get a good experience.

Really only ever played one MMO, that being Ragnarok Online. (currently on a private server) That interest is slowly dying as it finally is getting boring.
Yeah, I agree with you on Mabinogi.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Linkiboy said:
Runescape... played that since 2003 til 2006 until I got bored... played WoW for a year and a half... now I'm back to RS for 2 months now (on a new account as a free member)
I heard RuneScape has become a lot better than it was back in the days. Could you confirm that for me?
Depends on how you look at it.

There is a lot more content now, so it's more interesting to play PvE. PvP has been nerfed considerably (as in, you no longer get the entire inventory of someone you kill).

At the same time, it's also a lot easier (especially with the introduction of the grand exchange you no longer set prices for the things you sell or even talk to your buyer, done automatically).

Since I'm mostly a PvE player, I say yes it has been improved.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I played Runescape on and off since 2005. Don't play it as much now, since PvP isn't as good as it used to be. Feel free to add me for when I do go on, Blind50000 is the username
smile.gif

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been playing Luna Online off and on, it feels kinda like a spiritual sequel to Ragnarok Online and an alternative to Ragnarok Online 2.

D

Deleted-167431

I liked RuneScape more then other MMORPGS and im still playing it, playing since easter 2005.
yaypsp.gif

Also, if they want good PVP, they must gonna follow the suggestion of PVP tags wich some one suggested it on the Zybez forums.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to a pretty high level in Three Kingdoms: The Battle Begins, but quit recently out of boredom. Playing Mabinogi now, love how difficult it is, actually requires skill rather than just button mashing
laugh.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
HaniKazmi said:
Played Tribal wars for a while, but it too got boring quickly.
Not only is it boring, but people keep attacking you and you lose everything you have in a few minutes. Also, their dumbass rule of 'if you don't play for 14 days or something your account gets suspended' I nearly always go on holidays for more than 14 days so that was a real pain in the butt... And I know you could use someone as a replacement but no one I knew wanted to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: