1. ElementalYveltalRuler
    OP

ElementalYveltalRuler Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2013
    Is there a MMORPG Emulator for PC, where we can Download games and get purchased items for free?

2. TimKatheteStadle

TimKatheteStadle Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2011
    Gambia, The
    What you are looking for is probably a private server. Look for tutorials on how to create a private server for the game you want to play, but some games cant be played on a private server

3. Yoshinecra

Yoshinecra Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2010
    United States
    Eagleland
    I don't think there is something like that. You can (possibly) try private servers of that game you're talking about. There are no ROMs or such for MMORPGs. Your best bet would be cheating on the game.

4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Depends entirely on the game, but private server software does not exist for many servers, and even for the ones it does exist for, it's usually closely-guarded.

In addition, just so we're clear, even if you do this, you will not be able to play online with people who play on the official servers...

5. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    I think you should mention which MMO you're looking to play privately. I know someone from /r/FinalFantasy has a private FFXI server running with increased experience, money, and item gains. They were trying to get the game a bit more in line with a single-player experience, as well as making the game more conducive to smaller parties of players.

6. ElementalYveltalRuler
    OP

ElementalYveltalRuler Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2013
    Thanks, guys.