MML Questions

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by ZildjianKX, Jun 26, 2006.

1. ZildjianKX
    OP

ZildjianKX GBAtemp Regular

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    I know, I know... I can't blame anyone but myself if this doesn't work. I'll definitely write up my experience, hopefully it will ship soon (I'm hoping I'll get it by this Friday, since I'm in CA and they charge sales tax here).

So far I had a hell of a time finding where to track my order on their website, never got a confirmation email, and the phone rep had no clue if there had been a revision to the MML. Also for some reason it puts on your order status page whenever your cart has been to the check out stage, even if you don't buy something, stupid.

2. illumina

illumina GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2006
    My MML came from FL via ups ground. Which shipping option did you use?

3. Tri-Z

Tri-Z Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
  4. teH XeRO

teH XeRO GBAtemp Fan

Jun 19, 2006
    United States
    cant tell from that though if its the new or old one...as only the old ones work with the ez4

5. ZildjianKX
    OP

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    I used the 10 day option, since I figured they shipped from CA. If they ship from Florida,that kinda sucks then [​IMG]

6. ZildjianKX
    OP

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    Okay, you won't be getting a MML impressions from me, I found someone with a MK4 -Mini. Fantastic nopass btw.

I called Datel to cancel my order, hasn't even come close to shipping even though the online tracking says differently, go figure. Thanks for all the help guys.

7. teH XeRO

teH XeRO GBAtemp Fan

Jun 19, 2006
    United States
    u try out the mk4 mini yet first hand? or u just going from opinions atm till u get urs?

8. ZildjianKX
    OP

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    Tried it out first hand, it's great. Definitely the best option for compatiblity on the market right now. I'm going to test it with my original Flash Advance Pro 256 tonight too.

9. illumina

illumina GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2006
    I just compared the MML to my mario kart again and the MML is noticably bigger. It's not gigantic where it's hard to fit it in, but it isn't slippery like the normal cards.

10. ShADyX

ShADyX Advanced Member

Apr 7, 2003
    mine is stuck in my ds

they are definetly thicker and now i cant get the damn thing out.

other than that it works fine.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted