Hacking MLThaku install problem

andr1y7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi, so I just bought a sd2vita, put in a microsd formatted in exFAT and then put it in the Vita to install MLThaku (I read that you don't need the SDfiles thing anymore).

However, I encountered a problem: when I tried to install it a bunch of text popped up and it prompted me to press start to install MLThaku, which I did, but after that in just a few seconds it downloaded a bunch of stuff and kicked me out of the application. In settings there were Henkaku settings but other than that there were no apps to install on the main menu. I rebooted, the henkaku settings disappeared and I tried again to the same result.

What do you think is the problem? Do I have to install Henkaku from the browser or something like that? I appreciate the replies. Thanks.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(you can use the Micro SD compatibility list for the "Raspberry PI" devices, because there isn't one for the vita ... ... ... I can only confirm at 128 sandisk micro sd works) (I did get a refund for a 256gig samsung evo+ from ebay, but the micro sd of that size only seemed to work on the pc, not on the vita or the raspberry pi, without deleting information)

first format the micro sd to "fat 32" on your pc and then run, "HDDRawCopy1.10Portable" (works on windows xp) and write "zzBlank.img" to your micro sd

(take out the official memory card, if your vita has internal memory, and then, go to henkaku.xyz/go/ , after molecular shell is installed, then install, "henkaku enso.vpk", so you don't need to go to the web browser, then after reboot go to mlthaku install that,,,,,,,,install molecular shell again or "unofficial vita shell" from the vita shell install, and then delete the vita shell and adrenaline that was installed)

(even better, go to the official mlthaku release thread here on gbatemp .................. its been a while since I installed or reformated any of my vitas, pstv, but you may find useful info there)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I feel like you wanted to make it something else but didn't want sickly slapping you +1