Hacking MLP Power Pros - Error 001 Illegal Device

McGyver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error, using a 1:1 backup and Backup Launcher 0.3g, BUT I do NOT have a hardware mod.

Any ideas?

rikuumi

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
you are too illegal..
tongue.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ga1l0w said:
I though backup launcher gamma only runs on cIOS249 rev 7, which is included in the pack from wiigator.

Gamma always runs IOS249, not matter what you have installed there. It's recommend to install WiiGator's cIOS36 rev 7 to IOS249. [cIOS249 rev 7: ??? a custom IOS based on IOS249 ???]

McGyver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Ga1l0w said:
I though backup launcher gamma only runs on cIOS249 rev 7, which is included in the pack from wiigator.

Gamma always runs IOS249, not matter what you have installed there. It's recommend to install WiiGator's cIOS36 rev 7 to IOS249. [cIOS249 rev 7: ??? a custom IOS based on IOS249 ???]

Sorry to you both - you are correct - I was trying to remember from memory, which as you now know is suspect.

McGyver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tichinde925 said:
Your not McGyver. McGyver would be able to fix this solution using a toothbrush, some duct tape, and a hacksaw.

I'm in the desert, alone, 102°, tied up with a large black wire-tie trying to stare down 2 rattle snakes.

My mind is on other things.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
McGyver said:
Tichinde925 said:
Your not McGyver. McGyver would be able to fix this solution using a toothbrush, some duct tape, and a hacksaw.

I'm in the desert, alone, 102°, tied up with a large black wire-tie trying to stare down 2 rattle snakes.

oh so your Survivor Man then.....

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
McGyver said:
Tichinde925 said:

I you were an experienced user you could use my toy to load a 001 patched main.dol.

McGyver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
McGyver said:
Tichinde925 said:

I you were an experienced user you could use my toy to load a 001 patched main.dol.

I'm assuming that YOU have a solution to this and rather then tell me about it, you're going to hide behind " ... I you were an experienced user you could use my toy to load a 001 patched main.dol. ..."

Why bother?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
McGyver said:
I'm assuming that YOU have a solution to this and rather then tell me about it, you're going to hide behind " ... I you were an experienced user you could use my toy to load a 001 patched main.dol. ..."

Why bother?

I posted several times about it in this forum, but a lot of people don't understand how to use my toy. It just allows to dump the main.dol to sd card and it allows to load the main.dol from sd instead of the disc, that's it.

McGyver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
McGyver said:

Why bother?

I posted several times about it in this forum, but a lot of people don't understand how to use my toy. It just allows to dump the main.dol to sd card and it allows to load the main.dol from sd instead of the disc, that's it.

What is the link - I can't find it here anywhere.

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
Ga1l0w said:

There have been a few versions of cIOS 249, with revision 7 being the newest one. When I got my app to dump games over wifi (forget name) it came with cIOS249 rev 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays