MLB 13 The Show RTTS Points Hack / Save / DLC ?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by H8ff0000, Jan 8, 2014.

1. H8ff0000
    OP

H8ff0000 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2008
    United States
    Baldwin, NY, USA
    Hello,

I'd like to be able to have a lot of points to use on any Road to the Show characters I play. Whether this is achieved via hacking my own save, editing someone else's save to work on my system, or somehow using the RTTS points DLC that is available. The DLC option seems like it should be possible. Essentially it's a DLC you can pay for to add the points, and sometimes people buy multiple of them. I'm thinking, since I'm on Rebug 4.46 REX with DEX options enabled, that the DLC option might be a possibility. However, I don't have the file, and I wouldn't know how to make it work.

If anyone knows how I can make any of this work, I'd be most grateful.

Edit: About the RTTS points DLC that is available, if there is a way to use that file along with something like ReActPSN so that instead of just using it once, it can be used as many times as I'd like, then I am more than okay with providing compensation so someone could purchase the file and test this out and get it to work. I could provide an Amazon gift card code that would more than cover the cost of the DLC. There's 2 different forms of it, a 1000pt DLC and a 6000pt DLC. As long as we can figure out how to use it repeatedly, the 1000pt would be alright since it's cheaper.

Link: http://us.playstation.com/games/add...oad-to-the-show-training-points-1000-ps3.html