Gaming MK8 Deluxe Needs to Remove Flags in Races!!!

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And never once you were struck by lightning while riding 1st place holding the horn?

Anyway, we're not talking about riding first and simply holding an item waiting for a specific event. We are talking about collecting the right items to continuously target 2 specific drivers in the crowd no matter their position / location. That sounds near impossible if you actually want to win the race.
I never said I haven't. A majority of the time I manage to get an item that can be useful I either lose it to lightning or have it swiped by a boo.

Nemix77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What I need to do is play the same game, anyone up for forming a GBATemp members MK8 Deluxe pool?

Than we can play protect the leaders too online...LOL

This is getting a bit out of proportion, they are not attacking me because I'm Canadian that's wrongful accusations of what I said.

It's just so much easier to spot the only Canadian guy who took last couple races first place and target him since the country flag is so easy to spot in races (1 out 12 is definitely easy to spot).

Last edited by Nemix77,

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
What I need to do is play the same game, anyone up for forming a GBATemp members MK8 Deluxe pool?

Than we can play protect the leaders too online...LOL

This is getting a bit out of proportion, they are not attacking me because I'm Canadian that's wrongful accusations of what I said.

It's just so much easier to spot the only Canadian guy who took last couple races first place and target him since the country flag is so easy to spot in races (1 out 12 is definitely easy to spot).
You might have needed to explain that better. I can see it now that you've given this context, but your post mentions people seeing the country flag and it looked like you were complaining that people were going against us Canadians.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither