Hacking Missing Space

jagviper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just deleted a game off of my M3 Lite (Kingston 1 GB Micro SD). The game deleted (I can not see the game on the card through reader, my m3, or manually browsing it), but there was an error. The problem is that space that the game took up is still being taken up, like the game is still there. Also if it helps, i had to manually delete the save file. Any ideas about what to do? Oh and i used the latest GM. Any help is appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Nintendo Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, you can fix this without any special software. Simply copy or move the data off the SD card into a folder somewhere on your hard drive, then do a quick format (erase) to the SD card. Then just copy or move all the contents back onto the card.

betawind

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, you can fix this without any special software. Simply copy or move the data off the SD card into a folder somewhere on your hard drive, then do a quick format (erase) to the SD card. Then just copy or move all the contents back onto the card.

Perhaps its just me, but I've had really random luck using Windows to do the formatting of my card. I've had it hang or flat out fail randomly. I've never had any problems with the utility though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom