Missing Bootmii.ini file?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by RedArrow, Feb 11, 2016.

1. RedArrow

RedArrow Member

Feb 11, 2016
    United States
    I just modded my 4.3U Wii using ModMii.

Everything is working perfectly, cfg+nintendont, emulators, wii back ups, everything!

The only problem is I did not back up my NAND.

I would like to be able to skip Bootmii's dashboard when I first start the console and I've read the way to accomplish this is by editing the bootmii.ini file to auto start after a delay or removing bootmii from my SD Card.

I don't want to remove bootmii because I didn't back up my NAND. But I also I don't have the bootmii.ini file on my SD card.. Is that because I didn't back up my NAND? The only files I have in my Bootmii folder on my SD card are the following:

This is the last step until I'm pretty much done with modding my Wii and can just play it without modding it anymore or customizing!

I don't want to mess around with it too much because I finally got everything working and set up to my liking!

Any help would be lovely, thank you!

EDIT: I found an old bootmii.ini file on one of my old SD cards lying around when I tried modding on a different Wii ages ago. Would I be able to just add that to my current SD card and current Wii?
    Last edited by RedArrow, Feb 11, 2016
  2. LukeFZ

LukeFZ Newbie

Feb 3, 2016
    Gambia, The
    You can also only rename the bootmii folder, then it wont Start because it doesn't find the bootmii folder.