Gaming Mirror's Edge demo is up!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DAAAAAAAAAMNIT!!! I want this game so bad. I just picked up the first issue of the comic this Wednesday as well. And i don't have home net access. Ok, time to lug the 360 to my buddies place. Thanks for the reminder.

*sigh* i want it NOW
tongue.gif

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
shaunj66 said:
Somebody please buy me a Live subscription so I can download all these new demos
cry.gif

Mirrors' Edge looks awesome and very creative.

Just get them from elsewhere. Pretty much all the demos are available in other places. Download , transfer to hdd or burn , and play. That's what I done with the tomb raider demo , rather than wait a week.

BoomtownBilly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's like a first person free running affair,

But It's sooooo tight the way you can bounce of buildings and disarm bad guys is *DROOL fan-bloody-tastic and I normally hate games that are kinda like this.

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had a quick shot at it and I'm impressed. But i did find myself forgetting which button did what. Maybe because a quickly went through the tutorial. And it is very white >_>

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
otto888 said:
Can it be ripped and downloaded via a DVD? I updated to NXE(no live).

I'm sure you can find it somewhere on the internet to download and burn

Neally all the demos released make it on the internet to burn. The problem is finding them.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Holy tits this game is awesome! Controls work well and the graphics and art style are mindblowing. MORE GAMES NEED TO ADOPT THIS KIND OF ART! I'm fed up of grainy dark and dreary games. It's such a breath of fresh air to play a game set in such a bright and cheerful atmosphere, it's gorgeous! Reminds me of SEGA and Sonic Team games of yesteryears.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==