Reduxed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, it's been like months but now something had happened, my SD card won't detect neither both computer and DS. On the DS, im stuck with the loading screen, on the computer, i got to my computer, and clicked it, but says insert disks. What can i do now, i don't really want to buy another SD chip..

nekoyo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
hello there...
this happened to my microSD too... I was very frustrated because I have a r4 and couldnt use it =/
The solution is pretty weird but it worked like a charm: a friend of mine has a nokia cell phone with microsd slot....I asked him if i could test my chip in his cell phone....and it detected the god damned chip!!!
so all I did was format it thru the cell phone OS and it worked!!! now my microsd is back to life and my r4 is back in business lol

good luck finding a nokia...and I hope it works for u too =p

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes my computer won't recognize my chip when I'm using my card reader. I have to try different USB ports..or restart sometimes. A good solution would be to try to use the chip in another computer, or another device like the cell phone the guy above me posted about. This may enable you to access and reformat the card (bad formatting may explain why its not working with your hardware right now). Format the card, and try again =X

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but im too stupid to know