DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Soo I've been about about this "MineCraft" and how epicly awesome it supposedly is.
Recently one of my friends bought the game and has been enjoying it thoroughly enough so he won't stfu about it until I buy it
yay.gif
dry.gif

So I went to good old youtube and look at some videos of MineCraft, it looked okay, nothing special just okay.

And then I saw his video at which I sprayed my drink out all over the cat (sorry >,,

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
There are already a bunch of HD texture packs available. They look crappy with the whole blocky style of Minecraft, but are HD nonetheless.

Ohhh really?
That's interesting to know I'll have to try and find a video :3

On another note my friend went offline so I can't ask him if I can borrow the £9ish ($14ish) till next week
cry.gif
guess I shall continue to watch more videos of it till then >,,

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Original textures > custom ones.
I just can't get used to any texture pack, though the Mega Man legends one was pretty awesome...

Anyways, yeah, minecraft is awesome. I really hope they fix HP for the Halloween update. There are some knobs on my favorite server I REALLY want to kill repeatedly till they quit.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarkWay said:
It is?
ohmy.gif

Is that something I HAVE to play in browser or can I play it without being online?

Ironically the only downloadable classic client, i'm PRETTY sure, only lets you play online.

sk8mystery23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just go to the site and make an account and look around to see what you can do. It doesn't even take a minute to make an account.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I have just been playing the classic version in my browser :3 I so really want the full version. O.O For some deluded reason I decided to make a hole that took me to the very bottom of the MineCraft classic map and then realised it was going to be a pain in the ass to climb back up
cry.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
To pay, you could buy a prepaid MasterCard and link it to your PayPal and then pay with the credit card. That's how I did it, and you can find prepaid MasterCards almost everywhere.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hat ebeing impatient
cry.gif
I bought it
yay.gif
put it on my credit card (I'm impulsive bad with money and highly imptient) but it's all good I'm going into town tomorrow so I'll pay that STRAIGHT off job done it's a good'un

LET'S GET PLAYING MINECRAFT!
MINECRAFT IS JUST AWESOME!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning